“Great, unique place to dine”
Review of Theo's Metro

Theo's Metro
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went there for lunch and both were pleasantly surprised by the nice atmosphere. It was very clean, yet has the original feel of the factory. The food was good, nicely presented and came out quickly. We ordered the tzatziki dipping sauce and the villager salad for an appetizer. The pita that came with it was AMAZING! I was surprised that the salad didn't come with lettuce, but I hardly missed it. Lunch also came out quickly, I had to stay classic and get a gyro, and my boyfriend had the Mediterranean Shrimp Strudel with lobster sauce! Overall, it was great. We would go back, but maybe on a night that there was the two person special for $22 or for lunch again. Oh and the baklava was pretty tasty, they have a wide variety of dessert items.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Had an extremely poor experience yesterday at this place. We went for my birthday celebration with wife and children ( 4 and 2). Kids order took 40 mins to come. Our order took 60 mins. I had ordered an orzo lamb entree.. The dish was pathetic.. Orzo was raw( semi cooked). They apologized and offered to redo the dish in 5 mins.. I waited for 30 more minutes .. Kids became very cranky.. We had spent close to 1.5 hrs already . Ultimately we canceled the order and left. We had a better experience last time (4 months ago ).. But will never plan to visit again with kids or special occasions

3  Thank PBajaj
Reviewed May 28, 2014

they have moussaka, hard to come by in this area, and its excellent. my husband loves the dolmades and the lemon potatoes.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Not only is the food delicious, which is the most important thing, but the atmosphere is unique. The old popcorn factory, mini golf display & water fall are all enough to keep you distracted while you wait for your meal. I love going there with friends.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I ordered a salad for Lunch and it was more than adequate. But the reason I was there was for the atmosphere of this old factory. It was a favorite lunch spot of my father and his friends for years..and I wouldn't have found out about it unless I drove him one day.
I have given out gift certificates for here since it's so unique and a must see in our area. Five to ten minutes, depending on traffic from Wilkes Barre's Square..and worth it to visit.