“One of the best restaurants I have been to in NEPA”
Review of Canteen 900

Canteen 900
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Canteen 900 is all about real people and real food. Make Canteen 900 your new destination for coffee, espresso, pastries, breakfast and lunch! Our full menu has something for everyone and all ages. Eat in, take-out, or have Canteen 900 deliver group orders to your office. Don't forget to ask about or check our page for daily specials. Having a party? Canteen 900 is also available as event space for your next special occasion and is happy to create an amazing menu for you and your guests. Bon Appetit!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best restaurants I have been to in NEPA”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I wasn't sure where to go for lunch, so posted to facebook that I was looking for ideas. A friend suggested this one based on foursquare rating....Figured I was game for it, so after arriving and parking...made my way in and found a table. Rob the waiter was wonderful with suggestions for my lunch and it arrived well prepared and tasted amazing. Had some sandwiches packed to take home for family and everyone was thrilled. Flatbreads with avocado, red peppers, and turkey... canteen 900 special...and a torpedo sandwich. Will definitely be back to this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank HeatherInglitere

san francisco
“Yummy, but loud”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

900 Rutter is the hippest building in Northeast Pennsylvania; and Canteen 900 fits right in with the scene. Vegetarian-friendly options, great coffee, locally-culled, sustainably farmed menu.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank lynnb11
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good spot if youre looking for something new”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in for a bite one day. Truffle parm fries are incredible and the takeout order is huge. The signature turkey sandwich is alright. Just average considering it was small and $10. Id go back.

“Friendly staff, phenomenal food!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

GPS has a tough time finding this place. Glad I finally found it! I had the Tuesday 1/29/13 soup and sandwich specials. The soup was a sublime and slightly sweet cream of mushroom soup that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The sandwich was 2 perfectly breaded and delicately fried pieces of prosciutto wrapped chicken on top of some expertly prepared broccoli rabe finished with a red pepper cream sauce; served with homemade chips and a crispy sour pickle.

Noise is not an issue, restaurant has high ceilings, decorations are totally cool and menu is eclectic but not overwhelming. Favorite part was the music: heard lots of live dead and Jerry band.

I will come here every time I get to Wilkes Barre!

West Hartford, Connecticut
“Heaven - best meal I have in a week”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

While traveling back from FL to CT we found this on Trip Advisor. This place is fantastic. Coffee is smooth and strong. Food is beautiful and flavorful. I was so happy to eat delicious, beautiful, healthy, healing food. The staff and owner were lovely. I'm sad it is 2 hrs plus from my home, it would be my new favorite place. Got a bit lost trying to find w/ GPS, call them if you get lost. 8)