When it comes to the DoubleTree, I am all about the cookies (warm, oaty, chocolatey, walnuty goodness) but the star of the show in King of Prussia was definitely the staff.
Customer Service - The customer service is absolutely fantastic at this DoubleTree. The tall young man who checked us in and who works night was very friendly and personable. Another young woman who also works night (I wish I'd gotten names!) was nice enough to give me some rubber bands for Easter baskets my mom was putting together upstairs. Asking for rubber bands is a little more exotic than asking for, say, toothpaste. Nonetheless, she was so helpful and genuinely kind (going as far as to ask if the size of the rubber bands she managed to locate were okay because if not, she could find more). We were always greeted with a warm smile and an enthusiastic hello when we entered the building. Top marks for the friendly, capable staff.
Room - We stayed on the Hilton Honors floor and the room was great. It was large and vey clean. The decor was modern. There were plenty of towels. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were a good compromise between fluffy and firm.
Breakfast - The breakfast buffet was included, I think because we are Hilton Honors members. It featured eggs, sausage, bacon, thick cut cinnamon delicious french toast, pancakes, fresh fruit, muffins, steel cut oatmeal, grits, greek Yogurt, various juices, an egg station (omelets, over easy, etc, all made to order) and other goodies. Everything I tried was very tasty. The staff in the dining area also provided excellent service. For example, the hostess brought me water when the waitress was busy. She could have simply told me to wait until my waitress took my drink order. Its the little things...
All in all, a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Doubletree by Hilton Philadelphia - Valley Forge Located in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania We are just 30 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport and close to the King of Prussia Mall - one of the largest malls in the country and Valley Forge Historical Park. Enjoy a freshly baked DoubleTree Chocolate Chip cookie upon your arrival and let our professional and friendly staff show you to your guest rooms or suites. While you are staying with us, please take advantage of our amenities including an outdoor pool and fitness center, or relax on our patio. We have over 24,000 sq. ft. of meeting space to host meetings and a business center complete with fax, photocopying and printer access. If you are planning a wedding reception or other memorable event, please contact us to learn how we can help make your day special. Don't forget to unwind after a long day at our signature T. Burke's Gastro Pub restaurant which includes your choice of the buffet or a la carte menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Valley Forge Hotel King Of Prussia
- Dolce Valley Forge Hotel And Conference Center
- Hotel Dolce Valley Forge