“Very Friendly Staff”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Rochester, United States
“Very Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was very impressed with how friendly and helpful all the staff was from the front desk to the ladies cleaning the rooms. They all stopped to say hello or have a nice day whenever I passed them in the hallway.

1 Thank Jeanne B
Jennifer B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay. I am glad you were pleased by our friendly staff. We hope you choose to stay with us the next time you are in the Valley Forge area.
Care Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Wayne, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I had a surgery outpatient procedure and stayed at this hotel for 3 days. I had special needs of ice packs around the clock. The staff provided this extra service and a shuttle service from the hotel to the surgery center. This exceptional service allowed me and my wife to concentrate on my recovery and not concerns of having to find the extras that I needed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jennifer B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
I am so glad you were comfortable while you were recuperating from surgery. I'm pleased you enjoyed the staff while you were here. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Valley Forge area.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many of times in the past(2011, 2012) with not so great experiences, average at best. This time I must say I was BLOWN AWAY.
Arrival- I was greeted by a rather tall fellow who was extremely kind and warming.
Check In- process was smooth and quick.(Think her name was Yvvonne)
Rooms- clean, though it seemed the hotel is still rather dated.
Food- Breakfast was good, alot of options and servers were super friendly.
The bar was not crowded until what seemed to be a university function going on in the building. A drunk gentlemen came in right when I finished my burger(FYI OUT OF THIS WORLD BURGERS) and started screaming cursing towards a table of 5 gentlemen making a huge scene. It seemed people were startled on what was going to happen, also the Bartender completely ignored the situation which was odd or he was playing deaf. Then popped up from across the room what seemed to be a employee or supervisor(Michael WITH THE HAIR as I called him) who quickly jumped right in the middle of the scuffle escorted the drunk guest out the bar and was talking to the gentlemen for a significant amount of time. They shook hands and he escorted the guest to what seem to be his girlfriend. While re entering the restaurant he went back to the 5 gentlemen talked to them followed by talking to most of the guest in the bar making sure everyone was fine. The way the employee(supervisor) without fear jumped in took control of 7 grown men screaming ready to rip each other heads off was something to see. Not only that, he completely changed all of their demeanors, and the night continued as if nothing happened while we enjoyed the games. Cheers to who ever hired this guy. To bad Villanova lost.
Checkout- Al the big fellow helped me with my suitcase Al was great.
This place is going in a NEW DIRECTION !! sorry for the long message, just a story worth telling.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay. I'm so glad you were pleased with the staff especially our Restaurant Manager while you were here! We hope you stay with us again the next time you are in the Valley Forge area!
Henderson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Very pleased with staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Fast check in and check out. Used Fitness room every day I was there. It met my needs. Breakfast was included in my room (VIP Package deal with my company. Cool weather did not allow me to use pool facilities. Hotel was convenient to my complex.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your recent stay! I'm so glad you were pleased with the staff while you were here. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Valley Forge area.
Orange County, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

great little gem of a hotel. Rooms were nice and staff was very friendly. The restaurant in the hotel is excellent (ate there 2 nights in a row) The only thing that I did not like was the television in the bar had a female boxing match on and who wants to watch that bloody and I do mean bloody mess when you are dining. The waitresses need a little more training ...not that attentive....especially on drink refills. Great location near the mall. I can also highly recommend the Paramour Restaurant in nearby Wayne Pa not that far from this hotel. Would stay here again

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you so much for your comment about your recent stay. I'm so glad you enjoyed the restaurant, the rooms, and the staff while you were here. I do apologize for the offensive programming on the television while you were enjoying dinner. I have informed our Food and Beverage Manager so that he can ensure that this does not happen again. We hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the Valley Forge area.
Jefferson, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I traveled to this DoubleTree for a business conference. Everyone was so nice and the room was very nicely set up and clean. The breakfast each morning was delicious and filled with a variety of items, there was no need to go anywhere else. It was very close to all the historic sights we wanted to see. We would completely recommend this place to anyone traveling there in the future.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jennifer B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay. I'm so glad you enjoyed the clean rooms and breakfast while you were here. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Valley Forge area!
New Castle, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot for work. This hotel is a good choice compared to all others in the KOP area. First, the staff are friendly. But, the restaurant in the hotel is BY FAR one of the best places to eat in KOP! Their burgers are to die for! I've had business clients stay here, too, and they all rave about the burgers. It's a great hotel. The worst part of this hotel would be the parking lot. There's not much parking close to the hotel. The snow/ice removal I noticed in the handicapped parking spaces was not touched by 9am! Dangerous for many. But I do enjoy this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer B, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoy the burgers at the restaurant T. Burke's, they are delicious! We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Valley Forge area.