“Pleasant stay at a nice property”

Inn of King of Prussia
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A friend and I stayed here one night. The hotel is conveniently located just off route 202, very close to King of Prussia's two large (connected) shopping malls. The hotel is a block behind the highway, so it was fairly well sheltered from traffic noise. The room was clean and well-appointed. Upon arrival, our room was extremely hot (we visited in winter.) We wound up running the air conditioning on "low" all night and were comfortable. Free breakfast in the morning offered a good selection of hot and cold foods. There were two busloads of high school kids at breakfast when we arrived; it was chaotic and several dishes had yet to be replenished. However, the staff were very accommodating and did the best they could to keep up.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Hank M, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

We try our best to get the bus loads to go to breakfast in a group of so many and I am sorry that you were unable to get to the breakfast for a certain amount of time. We will try to coordinate better in the future when it comes to the tour groups staying with us.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I stayed at this property while my car was being repaired nearby. I was only scheduled to stay one night but due to part issues, a 2 night stay was required. I enjoyed my stay, the staff- Kenya, Tae, Naim, Breakfast staff and the General Manager (thank you for allowing me to use the discount on my second night) were very accommodating and I look forward to my return to your property! *Kudos*

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
mgt909, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thanks for a great review acknowleging several members of our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed here during a recent power outage. Found it very clean and reasonably priced. Good complimetary breakfast.
Fairly priced and convenient not only to Valley Forge Park, but the King of Prussia Mall.
Recommended for business travelers and vacationing families.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank appetitetogo
Hank M, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

We appreciate that you took the time to review our property with such an outstanding response. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I got stuck in traffic during the recent snow storm and decided to just get off the road for safety sake. I was really upset that I wouldn't be going home, well let me tell you the staff members Joyce and Bettyann just where so nice. The gas station was running out of food and they shared what they had and made me and every person that came in like family they made me realize the meaning of comfort. My room was clean and nice. I will come back and I will recommed this Comfort Inn to everyone I know. Great Job

• Stayed: January 2014
Hank M, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

We are happy to hear that one of our guest service agents and managers were able to make you feel comfortable during the snow storm. That storm had ruined a lot of traveler’s plans but from what we hear the staff at the hotel was making everyone comfortable and relaxed.

Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Upon check in, the room seemed clean, had good location & amenities. Thank goodness we never put anything on the bed!! I pulled down the sheets & moved the pillows around a bit & it seemed fine. We left our bags on the coffee table & went out to dinner. When we got back to the hotel & started getting ready for bed I noticed a small moving thing on the pillow. I took a picture of it & enlarged it & sure enough...it was a BED BUG!! We alerted the front desk & the guy came & took the bug in a cup. He was very apologetic & said he contacted the manager. BUT it was now after 12:30am & we were out looking for another hotel. I'm AMAZED that after 2 days nobody has tried to contact us to address this MAJOR inconvenience & disgust. Although none of our stuff was on the floor, couch or bed (just on the table.. thank God!!) I put everything in a hot dryer & inspected every last thing. Terrible terrible terrible!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank nanchella
Hank M, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to review our property. We apologize for taking long to contact you. The situation was brought to my attention yesterday. The Engineer and I have been working together to resolve this matter. I cannot express how shocked I am to hear about this and you can expect a phone call from one of the managers within 24 hours.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Looking for a reasonably priced hotel near Philadelphia and tried this Comfort Inn based on reviews. Was very pleased, this is an older structure, but impeccably maintained. Coffee is free, hot, fresh, and on all day and night. Staff is friendly and helpful with shopping and traveling. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for such positive feedback about your stay at our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are glad to hear that our staff members were helpful with your traveling needs. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

As we checked in we were greeted by Stephany with a smile and friendly and welcoming attitude. We ended up seeing her a few times during our stay and she just gave you that warm, welcoming vibe. Housekeepers and other front desk employees were very friendly as well. Rooms were very well kept and the beds were very comfortable. I will definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to anyone I know staying in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hank M, General Manager at Inn of King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.