I stayed at this Comfort Inn only about a month ago and decided it was decent enough to stay again, since the rate is low enough to offset a couple minor flaws. However, the problems are just too inconvenient to overlook. Mainly, the bed is not comfortable and I tossed and turned all night, which is unusual for me. Also, the tub was very dirty. There was soap scum, hair and dirt at the drain end of the tub. It looked like the drain backed up and the housekeeper didn't bother to clear it and properly clean the tub. I called Gerald at the front desk, and he immediately came and moved us to the room across the hall. He let me in to inspect the second room to make sure we were satisfied. This is my second time meeting him, and both times he was very attentive. He apologized for the mishap. The first time we stayed here, there was hair on the sheets. Gerald brought a fresh set to our room right away and they were clean. I doubt that management reads these reviews since I see no responses, but they really need to make a policy of inspecting the rooms after housekeeping has "finished." Better cleaning and better beds would make this place a nice, albeit basic, little spot for a short stay. I like that I can hook my DVD player up to the TV. The A/C works great and the hotel is close to gas, restaurants and shopping. I have no complaints about the front desk staff. I have not had the breakfast so I can't comment on that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that our convenient location will make the most of your valuable leisure and business time and that we'll make your stay the very best. The Inn of King of Prussia is conveniently located in the center of one of the country's premier, high-tech business and recreational corridors. We are near major highways, and are an easy walk to the King of Prussia Mall (the largest shopping mall on the east coast). We are only two miles from Valley Forge National Historical Park and the Valley Forge Convention Center. Villanova University and Haverford College are six miles away. The Wachovia Center and Philadelphia International Airport are both just 25 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park Hotel King Of Prussia
- Comfort Inn King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Comfort Inn