Stayed here for a night and I have no complaints. The room was clean, comfortable, and the HVAC worked so that's all I needed. Breakfast in the morning was better than other hotels since it included hot foods. For a stay in the area, this hotel is perfectly fine. The mall is extremely close and there are supermarkets and restaurants close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that our convenient location will make the most of your valuable leisure and business time and that we'll make your stay the very best. The Inn of King of Prussia is conveniently located in the center of one of the country's premier, high-tech business and recreational corridors. We are near major highways, and are an easy walk to the King of Prussia Mall (the largest shopping mall on the east coast). We are only two miles from Valley Forge National Historical Park and the Valley Forge Convention Center. Villanova University and Haverford College are six miles away. The Wachovia Center and Philadelphia International Airport are both just 25 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park Hotel King Of Prussia
- Comfort Inn King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Comfort Inn