I just spent the last four day's at this Motel. I have stayed there many times over the years, all without a regret. The staff are friendly, pleasant, and helpful. The price is reasonable for the area and the rooms are very nice, clean, quiet, and comfortable. You get breakfast included with your room. Flat screen TV. Microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and Internet. I highly recommend this Motel to anyone needing to spend some time in the King of Prussia/Valley Forge area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that our convenient location will make the most of your valuable leisure and business time and that we'll make your stay the very best. The Inn of King of Prussia is conveniently located in the center of one of the country's premier, high-tech business and recreational corridors. We are near major highways, and are an easy walk to the King of Prussia Mall (the largest shopping mall on the east coast). We are only two miles from Valley Forge National Historical Park and the Valley Forge Convention Center. Villanova University and Haverford College are six miles away. The Wachovia Center and Philadelphia International Airport are both just 25 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park Hotel King Of Prussia
- Comfort Inn King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Comfort Inn