I checked in after a long day on the road. The property was clean, staff friendly. However, my room was facing the highway and I found it impossible to sleep with all the trucks speeding by all night. I needed to put on the a/c unit just to try and drown out the noise. The hotel has a hot breakfast which is quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that our convenient location will make the most of your valuable leisure and business time and that we'll make your stay the very best. The Inn of King of Prussia is conveniently located in the center of one of the country's premier, high-tech business and recreational corridors. We are near major highways, and are an easy walk to the King of Prussia Mall (the largest shopping mall on the east coast). We are only two miles from Valley Forge National Historical Park and the Valley Forge Convention Center. Villanova University and Haverford College are six miles away. The Wachovia Center and Philadelphia International Airport are both just 25 miles away. Please be advised that the hotel will be closed for renovatons beginning on October 9, 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn of King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park Hotel King Of Prussia
- Comfort Inn King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Comfort Inn