I stayed here before being sworn into the bar last winter. The bed was not very comfortable due to a hard mattress and weak pillows.
The breakfast was great, and I received great service, except for one instance: I left two items in the room in my haste to check out. I contacted the hotel the day after, and they assured me that they would ship them to me. Two weeks later, I hadn't heard, so I called again. They assured me that it would be shipped out that day.
I stayed in early December 2011. My items were shipped at the end of February 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find that our convenient location will make the most of your valuable leisure and business time and that we'll make your stay the very best. The Inn of King of Prussia is conveniently located in the center of one of the country's premier, high-tech business and recreational corridors. We are near major highways, and are an easy walk to the King of Prussia Mall (the largest shopping mall on the east coast). We are only two miles from Valley Forge National Historical Park and the Valley Forge Convention Center. Villanova University and Haverford College are six miles away. The Wachovia Center and Philadelphia International Airport are both just 25 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Inn of King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Valley Forge National Park Hotel King Of Prussia
- Comfort Inn King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Comfort Inn