“Great experience”
Review of Melting Pot

Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
Melting Pot is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 143 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hwy 202 (W. Dekalb Pike)
Description: Dip Into Something Different
Willington, Connecticut
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We tried the 4 course option. Had a great cheese fondue, then salad course(house dressing was delicious) then seafood and of course, the kids favorite the chocolate dessert! Great waiter helped us order each course

Visited July 2012

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Interesting Dinner!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

First off let me say- you need to make a reservation. We went to go once before and the host said we didn't need a reservation but that they suggest we do because they were always. Anyway we went there for our anniversary. Boyfriend ordered a beer and it had something weird floating in it so they gave us another for free. We got to our table and there were flowers on it & later they took our picture & put it in a frame for us! I think it is some special you can choose from to have that stuff done. The cheese fondue and the dessert fondue are so good! Especially the dessert. I would most def just go back for the salad, cheese & dessert part. I'm not really into the entree part at all. You cook your own food. They legit bring you raw food that you put in boiling water to cook. I really didn't like that part. I would def skip that part next time! It is really expensive, but it is a cool different type of dinner that I've never experienced before.

• Visited July 2012
West Chester
“Entertaining Way to Dine”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I had heard about this restaurant for a number of years, but knew it was expensive, so had put off trying it. Finally, a friend I knew had a gift card, so we eagerly went. If you're familiar with fondue, then you'll know what to expect. Everything except your salad is a fondue experience. The appetizer is a cheese (of your choice) fondue with veggies and bread to dip in. You main entree can be seafood, chicken, beef....and you cook it in boiling broth, again of your choice. And, if you still have room, of course it's followed up with chocolate fondue. Please save room, because this is so delicious! They bring you fruit, pound cake, brownies, all to dip into swirls of melted chocolate. Doesn't get any better than this. I was thinking as I was eating that this would be a fun first date location, because you'd have something to do besides look across the table at each other and make polite conversation all night. Instead of awkward silence, you can share the fondue experience. Enjoyable evening, and if someone gives me a giftcard, I'll go again.

• Visited May 2012
Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Very good”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Went with my wife, and had been there before with couples, but a good place. It isn't cheap but it is worth the cost. It is a great place for conversation while eating. And constant interaction with what you are cooking up makes it fun. The deserts there are incredibly good and make you alright with dying after you eat them bc you are in a state of euphoria. I imagine this would be great for a date night with a new person as it was for me and my wife. Eat here and LOVE IT!

• Visited May 2012
“Greasy!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I was not impressed at all! Good place for a date night but you pay a fortune to cook your own food & it is greasy because everything is fried. The saving grace is the desert fountain.

Visited December 2011