“Nice pub atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Had a late lunch here midweek. Not busy. Had the vege burger & was good. Service is attentive. Sat in the bar area. TV's with sports channels were plenty.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stopped by again. Great Fish and Chips and I love the fries. The meat loaf with mashed red bliss potatoes and broccoli was very good also. The portions are large we took half our meals home. Both were good re-heated. Usually it's not nearly as good the second time around these meals were the exception. The beer is always good and the price for a growler to go makes the trip to Rock Bottom even better.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I guess the name says it all when describing the food at this restaurant: rock bottom. I was shocked at how filthy everything was when we were seated for dining. That should have been a tip off for what was to come. We started by ordering cocktails. One of my friends remarked " that is the worst $11 Manhattan I have ever drank.". Then the food came and our disappointment continued. One plate had french fries that were cold - actually cold to the touch. Bottom line: with all of the great restaurants in and around the Mall, don't make this your choice.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our experience at this restaurant is what we have come to expect from this chain. The food was good and the service was excellent. Although the restaurant was very clean, it could use some updating (like the Rock Bottom in Charlotte, NC).

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were in the area on vacation and stopped by the King of Prussia Mall. We found the Rock Bottom Brewery and Restaurant and decided to give it a try. They had a nice bar area and then a quieter seating area in the back which was nice.

It did take a few minutes to get a waitress to come over to us after we sat down (probably about 7-8 minutes) but we weren't really in a hurry so we didn't care.

They had a lot of micro brews but I was with my two underaged sisters and my aunt, who neither of us are beer drinkers so we didn't try any but they seemed to be popular at the surrounding tables as I watched many people order them.

The food that came out was all very delicious but I have to give an extra shout out to the Mac & Cheese that my aunt ordered as a side dish. Now I am not a mac & cheese eater because I am very picky about it. But I decided to try it and it was AMAZING! It was so flavorful and the cork screw pasta was al dente which is what I like. I hate overcooked pasta. It was also a little dried out which I prefer as I am not a fan of really wet pasta either (yes I am very fussy when it comes to pasta). The cheese that was melted over the top was perfectly cooked and browned and it also had some breadcrumbs which came it some extra flavor and texture. I would say it was the best mac & cheese ever.

With that being said the food was all really good and I would recommend to anybody traveling through the area to stop by.