“Poor service. Soiled silverware. Left sick.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rock Bottom

Rock Bottom
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 143 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor service. Soiled silverware. Left sick.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

We went with a group to get a late lunch on a Sunday afternoon. It took over 10 minutes for the server to come over and when she did we were not greeted. It took her another 15 minutes to come back with our drinks and finally take our order. As we waited another 25 plus minutes for our food our server did not come over once to check on our drinks. One of us asked for a fresh hamburger bun as theirs was covered in grease. The manager brought the bun over and asked how things were going. We went on and gave him our list of complaints. He assured that he would take care of things and took care of the food portion of our bill. He said he would send the waitress over with more water, which she did not bring until we were leaving the restaurant. Our bill for the drinks consisted of premium liquor margaritas which we did not order. Instead of complaining more about our terrible experience we paid the bill and left. I will not return to this restaurant ever again!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank 53NicoleM

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Rock Bottom....Appropriately Named”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

There is a reason this restaurant entrance is hard to find from the outside of the mall. My husband and I wanted to watch a game and enjoy dinner and a beer on a Saturday night. Once seated we asked the waitress to see the menu, we ordered a couple of beers and started looking at the menu. After five minutes the waitress returned to say that the bar tender's were busy and it would be awhile before our drinks arrived....wow, one would think that they would want to sell more which would result in a bigger check and bigger tips. The experience did not stop there....we ordered our dinner and appetizers. Our appetizers arrived without plates, napkins or silverware and yes, still no beers. I finally flagged down a manager for some silverware and napkins. After we had our appetizers...we got our beers and our meals. Just when we thought we were set....I tasted mine...a pasta dish with chicken and it had absolutely no flavor whatsoever. My husband had the shrimp and lobster taco's and did enjoy his dish. When the waitress came by I asked for some grated cheese stating that the dish was bland and flavorless..her response, Yeah, I know...that's not a great dish and turned to my husband and said....is yours okay. If that were not astounding enough, the manager than came by and asked the same question...How is everything? My response was that my dish was tasteless and not really very good. He too looked at my husband and said the same thing...Is yours okay. My takeaway..apparently they are shooting for a 50% satisfaction rate. No offer was made to get me a different dish. I would avoid this place. There are many more sports bars in the area where the service is outstanding, the food is good, and they care about customer satisfaction.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Better than you'd think”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I first came here after work for happy hour. The drinks on the chalkboard above the bar are usually always tasty. Then, I came a few times during football season for food. Really enjoyed the ballpark pretzel app, hot wings, and pepperoni pizza. Lots of TVs, and staff willing to put on the game of your choice if it's not too crowded.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
“Good Food, good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Our experience with Rock Bottom in King of Prussia has always been excellent. A good, comprehensive menu with reasonable prices. Excellent atmosphere and service. We belong to the "Mug Club" which after a certain number of visits you receive a nice reward. (cumulative points get you different rewards.) We are looking forward to going again soon and will take advantage of the newly established reward procedures. We have been to a number of Rock Bottom Restaurants (California and Arizona) and it has been uniformly excellent.

• Visited November 2012
York, Pennsylvania
“Great food at reasonable prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

This was the first stop for dinner during a two week stay out of town and I have nothing but positive things to say about this place. I chose to sit in the dining room, they also have a lounge to sit in. The beer was great, food was fantastic and the service was top notch. Without question, I will be returning to this fabulous establishment again in the next few days!