“Good Beer, Reliable Food, Nice TVs and Philly Sports = Great Option”
Review of Rock Bottom - CLOSED

Rock Bottom
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I came here with my brother to grab lunch on a Tuesday around 12:30. The place was relatively quiet. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich with a side of fruit. My brother ordered the quesadillas. I also ordered a Red Ale. The food took about 15-20 minutes to come out, but we weren't in a hurry and didn't really mind. All in all, my sandwich was good and my beer was delicious. I have always been a fan of this place for reliable bar food and good micro beers. This place has good televisions and is a great place to watch games. It's definitely a place to check out if you're in the area looking for a beer, decent food and a sporting event.

1  Thank tiggles002

Reviewed October 13, 2012

A group of four co-workers visited this establishment on a Wed night. It took awhile for the waitress to greet us, and then longer to get our drink. The meal was adequate, but not close to the quality of the meals I have had at other Rock Bottom's. I would not rush back to this restaurant.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Food was okay. Nothing spectacular. On par with most chain restaurants you'd find in malls and other strip centers. Server spilled my cocktail and acted like it was my fault, even though I was away from my seat, and seemed annoyed to have to replace my pricey drink. Otherwise servers were enthusiastic and helpful.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

If you're going for the food you might be dissapointed. If you like to drink beer it's a great place. I had the pulled pork sandwitch. It was dry and almost tasteless. I had to ask for more BBQ sauce to make it taste at all. When the sauce came it was cold. Not what I expected for a Hot sandwitch.The fries are very good and the wings are tasty but DRY also. I like my hot wings wet with hot sauce and dry. I didn't really go there for the food I like the beer.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

If they have it, be sure and try the Roctoberfest, it is the best beer I have every had! Food is good also.