I say that its a tough intersection because our room faced it. the traffic was loud and there was an accident one night around 2:00 am which will wake you up. so do yourself a favor and ask for a room facing a single road or anywhere else if its sleep you are wanting. If you want convenience, great GREAT breakfast, very accommodating staff (ask for a good room!), this is that place as well. I was given my military discount for the weekday rate, and a full weekend rate was cheaper than using my military/vet discount.
right off the turnpike, across from the mall and plenty places to eat.
just in case you are not already aware, if you are active duty or a vet, you better be asking EVERYWHERE you go if they offer a military/veteran discount. most do, and the ones who don't? well you will shop more at the ones who do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today’s Best Western Plus is more contemporary, comfortable and inviting than ever before, going beyond the expected—from well-appointed guest rooms to upgraded amenities. Our new identity signals that evolution. It's an iconic new expression of the exceptional accommodation our guests have come to expect from Best Western Plus. Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia is conveniently located at a major gateway into King of Prussia at the intersection of Route 202 (aka DeKalb Pike) and South Gulph Road. King of Prussia is at the heart of a major corporate business corridor as well as being less than 10 miles from the Great Valley/Malvern area and 20 miles from Philadelphia. We are easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 202, Route 422 and I-76. We have recently renovated all our public space. We have a new lobby, a sundry shop, an expanded Sunroom and newly configured meeting space. Our new Elite Core Fitness Center, offers a Yoga Studio, Expresso HD Interactive Fitness Bikes and a Cross Fit Style Program. Our Yoga Studio includes a ready-made class with 1-hour training videos (beginner and intermediate levels) to focus on strength, flexibility and balance. The Expresso HD Upright Bike is the coolest and most fun piece of cardio equipment ever imagined. A powerful motivator for all fitness levels, Expresso HD keeps exercisers engaged, improving and loyal. Challenges bring the community together working towards a common goal. Our Elite Core Fitness programs are designed by Jim Burdumy and feature ready-made video trainings to select the best course for you. Our complimentary amenities still include our hot breakfast buffet, WiFi with 300/300 Mbps download/upload speeds as well as our outdoor pool and whirlpool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day) in our landscaped private two-acre courtyard. All of our guests will enjoy a restful nights sleep on our premier Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top mattresses. Come and see why we have been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for the last six years, book your reservation today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Best Western King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Best Western