The hotel was adequate and nothing more. There are definitely better places around the area to go for a better price. The breakfast was okay if you like cereal and pastries. The fruit was all mushed into a bowl and thus tasted weird. There was only one or two hot food options per day and they were nothing spectacular. The terrace door to the courtyard in my room was broken; it doesn't open.
The one thing I liked was that the walls were pretty sound proof. I definitely had neighbors, but I'm glad I could never hear them. And the toiletries they gave were quite nice. The receptionists were always nice when I talked to them. The location is great; the mall is right across the street.
The wifi in the room was decent. The desk and chair they had in the room were pretty utilitarian. You could do work there, but it was more comfortable to just stay at the office. The bed and pillows were extremely uncomfortable. I actually had to go to the Walmart and buy a new pillow for myself.
Overall, it was livable and fine, but there are nicer hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Today’s Best Western Plus is more contemporary, comfortable and inviting than ever before, going beyond the expected—from well-appointed guest rooms to upgraded amenities. Our new identity signals that evolution. It's an iconic new expression of the exceptional accommodation our guests have come to expect from Best Western Plus. Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia is conveniently located at a major gateway into King of Prussia at the intersection of Route 202 (aka DeKalb Pike) and South Gulph Road. King of Prussia is at the heart of a major corporate business corridor as well as being less than 10 miles from the Great Valley/Malvern area and 20 miles from Philadelphia. We are easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, Route 202, Route 422 and I-76. We have recently renovated all our public space. We have a new lobby, a sundry shop, an expanded Sunroom and newly configured meeting space. Our new Elite Core Fitness Center, offers a Yoga Studio, Expresso HD Interactive Fitness Bikes and a Cross Fit Style Program. Our Yoga Studio includes a ready-made class with 1-hour training videos (beginner and intermediate levels) to focus on strength, flexibility and balance. The Expresso HD Upright Bike is the coolest and most fun piece of cardio equipment ever imagined. A powerful motivator for all fitness levels, Expresso HD keeps exercisers engaged, improving and loyal. Challenges bring the community together working towards a common goal. Our Elite Core Fitness programs are designed by Jim Burdumy and feature ready-made video trainings to select the best course for you. Our complimentary amenities still include our hot breakfast buffet, WiFi with 300/300 Mbps download/upload speeds as well as our outdoor pool and whirlpool (open Memorial Day to Labor Day) in our landscaped private two-acre courtyard. All of our guests will enjoy a restful nights sleep on our premier Simmons Beautyrest Pillow Top mattresses. Come and see why we have been awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for the last six years, book your reservation today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Inn At King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Best Western King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Best Western