“Excellent use of space... great staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
GreenLeadersBronze level
BOSTON
“Excellent use of space... great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a relatively new property, although the rooms are not "large" the use of space is perfect, a living room, sleep area, split bath and plenty of counter space. I adore the layout and the property itself. Highly recommended..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HP-KOP, Manager at Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for sharing your insights with us! Hyatt Place King of Prussia underwent a full renovation just about two years ago. Great consideration was taken into creating a layout that was both functional and appealing to the guest. The couch boasts a queen-sized mattress and the split bath you mentioned does allow for numerous people to get ready in the morning simultaneously. Perhaps you utilized the swivel feature on our 42” HD Television. You can view a television show or movie from nearly any angle in the room, allowing you to really make the space yours.
We look forward to having you with us again in the near future! Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

First time guest at this hotel but would strongly recommend and plan to return. Rooms were beautifully appointed , extremely clean and very modern. Adam in particular made every effort to ensure we had everything we needed eg our daughter is vegetarian so Adam organised a vegetarian version of the complimentary breakfast for her.Everything about this hotel is first class.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you had such an enjoyable experience your first time with us!
Our staff aims at all times to meet and exceed a guests needs. I am glad that Adam was able to provide your daughter with a breakfast tailored to her specific needs. In our twenty-four-hour kitchen, we have quite a varied menu and are able to accommodate all types of tastes. Perhaps your daughter might enjoy our vegetarian Hummus Flight Trio or our Spinach Salad with sliced almonds and cranberry’s. There is quite a lot to choose from!
We hope to see you and your family again soon! Thank you so much for your thoughts!
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a great place to stay for a few nights or more. Excellent location, and the hotel property is very clean. The staff is wonderful and friendly.The extra large sofa is so comfortable and room is a perfect size. Tasty breakfast too. Well done Hyatt!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HP-KOP, Manager at Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for your accolades! I am glad that you were able to enjoy the sofa, and perhaps you even used it as an additional space to sleep. Our sofas offer a queen-sized mattress that pull out to comfortably accommodate two additional guests. We wanted our sleeping rooms to be both spacious and functional!
We do take great care of our property and follow very strict guidelines to ensure that its cleanliness is maintained day in and day out. It would be quite difficult to unwind and relax in a space that feels anything less than fresh and clean.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here at Hyatt Place King of Prussia! We hope to have to back again soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

This was a business trip for me to visit my customers for the first time in the Philly area. A colleague recommended the Hyatt Place KOP, and I could not have been more pleased. From the warm greeting I received the minute I walked in the door, to my modern room with a nice swivel, flat screen tv, to the Wi-Fi, etc. The list goes on. One afternoon, I sat and worked in the lobby area and enjoyed some great coffee and conversation with an employee. The staff really know how to be hospitable, which I appreciated very much. It was a fantastic stay and I will be sure to book my room there next time I'm in town. Thank you!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you! I am happy you chose to spend your time at Hyatt Place King of Prussia and enjoyed yourself so much! Each of our sleeping rooms boast the 42” HD flat screen televisions that swivel, so you are able to start the day watching the news while getting ready and end it curled up in bed watching a movie. It is a small detail but one that our guests really enjoy!
Our property is home to many business people during the week. This means that during the day most of the hotel’s guests are at the office and so it feels as though you have the entire property to yourself. You can sit in the Great Room and enjoy a cup of coffee with an employee or bring your computer outside to our patio, connect to our complimentary Wi-Fi, and get a lot of work done in a quiet and comfortable environment.
I am so thrilled that you enjoyed so much of what Hyatt Place King of Prussia has to offer! I look forward to having you here again sometime soon!
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed in this hotel last week while in the Philly area on business. The hotel was nicely appointed and very comfortable. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt as though the staff was focused on providing me with a great experience. The breakfast/dining area has plenty of options and is quite fast (a real plus in the morning!). The rooms were great- it almost felt like home! Also, I used the meeting rooms during my stay and found them to be very convenient. The only drawback during my stay: the hotel is not within walking distance of much of anything. There is a hotel shuttle, but I didn't find out about that until the end of my stay. Overall, I'd return to this location once again.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the ends of the building away from the elevator. Also, avoid the side that faces the in...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jon P, I thank you for sharing your insights! I am pleased to know that you received the personalized attention you deserve from our staff!
I am glad that you were satisfied with our A.M. Skillet Breakfast! Ours is one of the larger complimentary breakfasts in the King of Prussia area. Between the steel cut oatmeal, freshly prepared hot breakfast sandwiches (bacon, egg, and smoked Gouda, anyone?), and our bevy of fresh cut fruits, pastries, and cereals, every guest is bound to find something pleasing to their taste buds. Perhaps the next time you are with us you might try a meal from our Gallery Menu, available twenty-four-hours a day!
I do apologize that you were not informed earlier in your stay that our shuttle service was available to you. It does travel within a seven mile radius of the property and helps alleviate the need to call a taxi. While we are just over one mile from the King of Prussia Mall, it is not a very inviting walk. We are always happy to offer a ride!
Thank you, Jon P for your thoughts! We hope to see you again here very soon!
new york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I stay at the KOP Hyatt Place often as we have two children attending Villanova and one is a student athlete. So, there are always many games and events to attend.

Can't say enough good about this property. I travel on business and stay at upper end hotels. It never ceases to amaze me how good the service is at the KOP Hyatt Place compared to those upper end properties. The staff at KOP consistently maintains the highest level of customer service in everything they do or try to do. And it is consistent throughout the staff. Everyone they hire breathes the same attitude and approach, which is very difficult to maintain in most places.

The rooms are always fresh and nice. The quick food area is very convenient, efficient and reasonable. You can easily relax with a simple (not fancy) glass of wine or beer after a long day. The business center pcs are fast and accessible. Rooms that are spacious and comfortable with nice bathrooms and the staff can't be beat. Most of all, check in and check out is fast, simple and effortless.

We stay here often and would never go anywhere else. It is reasonable and has just the right amount of amenities for a quick stay location. Convenient location too! Plus, can't say enough good about the staff. They recognize you when you return and their focus on service is not fake. It's real. We all dislike those who pretend to give you courteous service. At KOP it is real, consistent and genuine.

Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a lower level room on busy weekends.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for sharing your experience! What a wonderful and encouraging report you have recounted! It is exciting to know that you received “the highest level of customer service” from our staff, as providing consistently courteous and professional service is of the highest importance to us!
I am happy that you were able to make use of a few of our amenities like our bar and twenty-four-hour business center. Since you will be here quite frequently (the parent of a student-athlete!), I would invite you to take full advantage of all the amenities we have to offer. When returning late from a game with the area restaurants having closed, you might enjoy our twenty-four-hour kitchen and all that it is has to offer! Should you feel like relaxing before headed out, our indoor pool and Jacuzzi is available year-round and is an incredible way to relax and enjoy some down time!
I very much look forward to your family’s return to Hyatt Place King of Prussia! We enjoy the opportunity to provide outstanding service to you and your family so that you might make our Hyatt Place your home away from home!
Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

Working in the hospitality industry I was impressed with both the staff and cleanliness of this hotel. No surprises. A great value for the money. Centrally located to shopping, great food, and downtown Philadelphia. Easy access from PA Turnpike and I76

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HP-KOP, Manager at Hyatt Place Philadelphia / King of Prussia, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
John S, I thank you for taking the time to tell us your thoughts on your latest visit at Hyatt Place King of Prussia! It is exciting to see that you are also a member of this wonderful hospitality industry! I am sure you know well the incredible effort and commitment is takes from an entire staff to provide exceptional guest service and a clean and welcoming property on a day in and day out basis!
I hope that you were able to make use of a few of our onsite amenities such as our indoor pool and Jacuzzi, our twenty-four hour fitness center, and the twenty-four hour kitchen! If not, you have three good reasons to return as soon as you're able!
Thank you, John S.!