“Good but overpriced”

Morton's The Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 143 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Wills Blvd. at Allendale Road
Description: Thank you for reserving at Morton's The Steakhouse - King of Prussia. We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com.
Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Good but overpriced”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Love it here but the prices are outrageous and the service could be a bit better I mean for the price you should be treated like royalty dinner for 2 with wine about 350.00 with tip that's a bit high for the mall!! The food is good and the ambiance is good not family friendly so be advised booths are a bit uncomfortable they are round so a bit awkward if there just 2 of you

• Visited November 2012

Fairview
“The made good on their mistake”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I ordered a short-rib dish and it was much too fatty and greasy - definitely not what I expected a Morton's. The manager came by and when I told him what I thought he took it off the bill and took note of what I didn't like.

Visited June 2013
“Anniversary Visit”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I came here for our anniversary dinner and Morton's did not disappoint. They did so many little things to make our night feel very special. We were greeted by name, had a specialized menu with our names on it, they took our picture, and gave us dessert ... all complimentary. True, it was still an expensive dinner - it's Morton's after all. But because of all the special attention they paid us for our special day, paying that expensive bill didn't feel so horrible. The filet was so soft and delicious, grilled perfectly. And my wife's seafood dish was equally as good. You'll pay a lot for dinner, but you'll get one of the best meals you will have.

• Visited September 2013
Lavras, MG
“Good even for a vegetarian!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Happily suprised by Morton's serving up a good vegetarian meal. As a vegetarian, Morton's isn't my own choice, but going out with coworkers, Morton's surely served up a good meal for me.

• Visited September 2013
Centerville, Utah
“Excellent Steak House”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Meat was well prepared and not overpowered with marinades or sauces. Water was efficient and had the orders correct. Glasses were refilled quietly and efficiently without asking.

Visited August 2013