This is off the PA turnpike and not too far from downtown Philly maybe 20 mins. The lobby is a little small -there's plenty of on site free parking. Good buffet breakfast. I happen to like Crown Plaza and usually find most of them clean and comfortable.--this is a cheaperplace to stay instead of downtown philly where the hotels can be very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia is the premier hotel in the King of Prussia area. Just 18 miles west of Philadelphia our hotel offers beautifully appointed guest rooms featuring the Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage and free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Located directly across from the King of Prussia Mall which offers 3 million sq. ft. of retail space including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's and over 400 exclusive shops and restaurants. The hotel is just minutes from Exit 326 of the PA Turnpike, the Valley Forge Convention Center, Valley Forge National Park and Valley Forge Military Academy. The Crowne Plaza Valley Forge boasts 23,000 sq. ft. of function space including two elegant ballrooms and a total of 18 meeting rooms, highlighted by the International Association of Conference Center approved Liberty Conference Center featuring a 132-seat amphitheater, in-house audio/visual expertise and ample breakout rooms. A friendly, attentive and reliable service staff looks forward to your arrival! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Valley Forge
- Valley Forge Crowne Plaza