Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
$110
$139
$129
Sheraton.com
$119
All reviewsa priority club memberla fitnessquiet zonebreakfast buffetclub floorroom servicenice lobbyhotel restaurantnice hotelfront desk staffdance competitionstayed here for one nightdirectly across the streetvalley forgebusiness tripfirst floornice stay
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Rooms are large and have updated bathrooms with wonderful lighting that you don't often see at this price point. Location could not be better - near restaurants, a huge shopping mall, major highways. They have an arrangement with the Bally Fitness/LA Fitness center next door where you get a free pass to a full service gym with racquetball, swimming, etc. The wireless was dependable (yay!). Nice hotel bar, good service at the restaurant. All this for less than $175/night. You are getting a Ritz Carlton experience at a Crown Plaza price.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ClimberGirl_6
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review. Anytime we are compared favorably with Ritz Carlton, we are very pleased!! I really appreciate your touching on so many of the aspects of my property that I know other travelers are interested in hearing about. The kind words mean a great deal to me and my entire team.

Thanks again for your feedback. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I stayed here for one night business trip. It's about 20 minutes from Philly train station at 30th street. The bed was comfortable and consistent with crowne plaza expectations. It's near a really nice mall that has good shopping. Had a great dinner at Capital Grille steak restaurant which is a two block walk and it was fantastic. Also had a drink at the lobby bar and service was good. Would recommend if you are traveling nearby for business.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Eric E
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate the kind remarks and will be sure to share them with my team. It is always nice to know when we have delivered beyond the normal service levels. Thank you as well for recommending my property to others. We will continue to work hard to ensure that all of our guests get the same level of enjoyment as did you.

Hope to see you on a return visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip, and it was an easy experience. No hiccups, no issues. I was on the 5th floor (club level), which was nice and quiet. The breakfast buffet in the morning was pricey ($15), but convenient and had good variety. The King of Prussia mall is just across the street - easy walking distance. Some of the restaurants are a bit further, but a flat and easy walk.

Room Tip: The 5th floor is their "club level" - but if you can get it, it's quiet!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mcqker

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your time in writing and sharing your positive experience with others. I will be sure to let my team know that we did well for you. I know they will join me in wishing you safe and happy travels. If your plans bring you back to King of Prussia, please allow us to serve you again!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

It's across the road from the King of Prussia mall, but you could not call this a destination hotel - but nevertheless it sparkles, is exceptionally well-maintained with spacious, comfortable rooms. The three rating in my book means 'good' - a perfectly recommendable hotel where you need it. Pleasant, helpful reception staff. All that upscale, and other, shopping on the doorstep is an attraction. And you can even get a bus from there straight to the Valley Forge National Park visitor centre. We enjoyed our stay. Decent breakfast, though the staff do seem a bit disengaged - there are ways to escort guests to a table without exuding a lack of interest. Shirts are $5 to launder.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Camwas
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for all of your kind remarks. I love that you found the hotel to "sparkle" and that it was "exceptionally well maintained". We make every effort to ensure the property is in the best possible condition for each guest...it is nice to get the kudos.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to King of Prussia.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I've stayed several times at this hotel and always comfortable, clean and although it can be busy it's very quiet. Convenient for shopping trips and for travelers on turnpike too. Many restaurants to choose from are close.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate your taking the time to let folks know how much you enjoyed your stay. It is very kind of you to point out how clean, quiet, comfortable and convenient you found the hotel to be.

I hope to have the opportunity to meet you on your next visit. Until then, I wish you very safe and enjoyable travels!!