Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
$110
Doubletree.com
$121
HIExpress.com
$119
All reviewsa priority club memberla fitnessquiet zonebreakfast buffetclub floorroom servicenice lobbyhotel restaurantnice hotelfront desk staffdance competitionstayed here for one nightdirectly across the streetvalley forgebusiness tripfirst floornice stay
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Just spent a week here conducting a company sponsored seminar. From check-in to check-out I couldn't find a thing that wasn't to like. The hotel staff was great, the rooms were comfortable, the catering & banquet staff was awesome. I just hope if I need to conduct any more seminars in the Philly area, they allow us to work here. OK, the weather wasn't great, but that wasn't their fault.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to write. I appreciate all of your kind remarks and will be sure to let my entire team know of your satisfaction with your stay. We certainly hope you will return for more seminars...we will do our very best to deliver an even better experience next time.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Staying at these two hotels is confusing! Two buildings with a 75 yard cross walk across the road.Still do not know if they are owned and operated by the same company? The management for both need to communicate and get on the same page.
Poor Customer service/communication....don't use the pool...dirty, no towels...I did ask several people at and around front desk for towels...waited an 1/2 hour in lobby for towel. The rep at the desk for the fitness center said "This happens all the time, they never have any towels..You would think they would order some". I wonder if they really care about the customers?The desk at Crown said that they own both hotels and to help my self. So i had some coffee/bagel/sausage with scrambled eggs in the Fairfield where the fitness center is...I was told a different story at the Fairfield that they are separate businesses and I was welcomed to have coffee and use of the pool only. It was confusing and I felt bad...Left towel at desk and thanked them as i left. Not going back. The room/ restaurant,lounge was clean and comfortable in the Crown Plaza Hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean and comfortable....Management and customer service has allot to be desired. Will not stay here again...
1  Thank richyvon
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it very much. I apologize for all of the confusion that you endured and will reach out to you personally to get more details.

Thanks for having been our guest and for your constructive comments.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband surprised me with a last minute getaway for Valentine's Day. We stay here and everyone was so nice, polite, and helpful. The room was gorgeous and clean. With free wifi, coffee , a gym, restaurant, bar,and a small refrigerator in the room. We didn't eat at the restaurant but we do get some of their deserts that was so good. I would stay there again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sammi F
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind remarks. I appreciate your taking time to write about how much you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass on your comments to my team...I know they will be pleased that you enjoyed yourselves.

Thanks for having been our guest. I hope to meet you on your next visit.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The Crown Plaza in King of Prussia, was average at best. I didn't really have a problem with the rooms, the bathrooms where nice. But the place isn't cheap either, I would say its the bare minimum you would expect at this price point. What I didn't expect was the noise. At night I felt like my room may as well not have a door, I could hear anyone walking down the hall. For some reason people where using the ice machine through out the night. I could also hear when the guy in the room next to me used the bathroom, that is just unnecessary.

I ended up sleeping with the TV on so at least the noise was constant and tended to drowned out the rest of the guest. For a Crown Plaza though I expected better, I have to go to this area for work and don't plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to write. Please accept my apologies for the noisy folks staying around you. We work very hard to control the environment and usually do well to make sure everyone has an enjoyable experience...I am sorry our efforts fell short of your expectations. I hope that you will reconsider staying with us and I invite you to contact me directly as I will ensure you receive our very best accommodations upon your return.

Thank you again for your comments!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

At first I hesitated to book the room here as my experience at a Crowne Plaza wasn't the best one, but then they offered shuttle service to the training center I have to go to ( I didn't want to drive 20 miles each way in the snow/ice condition) and the room rate offered is the best one, and the reviews are good on Tripadvisor. Boy, was I pleasantly surprise! :) I experienced great customer services, from front desk, to housekeeping to shuttle drivers. Although I have to agree with some of the reviewers that a couple of staff at the restaurants were not the friendliest, but I didn't get bothered by it too much. I also noticed people do not tip the staff at the restaurants, so can this be one of the reasons why they are not the friendliest among all other staff at the hotel?

The room was nice and clean, although the wall is quite thin, so if you have a noisy neighbor, then you might have some noise issue. The bathroom is nice and clean and you can tell they had recently renovated the place.

Overall speaking, I enjoyed my stay here and yes, I would stay here again if I am in the suburban Philly area, oh and yes, having the mall right across is a big plus for me. I didn't attempt to walk over to the mall in the below freezing condition, but I know a few folks that I met did. It is really close by and I think they hotel shuttle will take you there as well.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Bob M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. I really appreciate your making time to write about your experience with us. I am thrilled to know you truly enjoyed your visit and plan to stay with us again on a return trip.

I will be sure to recognize my team for having made such a positive impression.

Best regards,