Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Inn of King of Prussia(King of Prussia)
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsa priority club memberla fitnessquiet zonebreakfast buffetclub floorroom servicenice lobbyhotel restaurantnice hotelfront desk staffdance competitionstayed here for one nightdirectly across the streetvalley forgebusiness tripfirst floornice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I stayed a week at this property in January and I'll be back as often as possible. I attended a week long meeting and everyone was incredible. The front desk welcomed me, saw that I was with a group and told me where my meeting room was without me asking. Laura, catering manager, checked on us daily with a huge smile. Of course we were all taken care of though because Gary, Sherwin, and Patrick in banquets were AWESOME! I even got to meet the GM Bob as he made his daily rounds to all the meeting rooms. The room was clean and fresh and they actually use their environmental green program! Rachel, Dan, Cassie and Mary in the restaurant / bar were great. They seemed to know all their customers by name and the group I was with all discussed how much fun we had in there. The flatbread is awesome here!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
rmcgowan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks. We do pride ourselves on staff attentiveness and friendliness. It is always a pleasure for me to see that a guest has such a wonderful experience as you have described. Thank you for mentioning some of my team by name...I was pleased to reward them for their efforts. Thanks too for recognizing our Green initiatives. We have spent a considerable amount of money and time investing in reducing our carbon footprint. Thank you again for having been our giest. We hope to see you again very soon..

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel for three nights thinking it would be as nice as it looked online. What a major disappointment!!! The front desk staff was not very friendly and did not acknowledge the fact that I was a Priority Club Rewards member. But that's not here or there. The main things that were bothersome was the fact that a hotel of this size and stature didn't even have coffee/tea available in the hotel lobby for their guests. Even a low budget hotel has this amenity!!! The room was very small and not up to par. The decor was outdated and the bathroom was not clean. There was no complimentary breakfast offered as other lower priced hotels have. Only a full service breakfast was available in the dining room for $13.99. It has been several weeks now since I've stayed there and I still haven't received my Rewards Points. I called the 1-800 number to get it straightened out and they advised me that they couldn't even find my reservation. They told me I would have to call the manager of the hotel to get him to authorize the points with Customer Service before they could credit my account. Why are they making me jump through hoops when they are the ones who screwed up? When I return the this area again in January I will look elsewhere for a hotel that is "customer oriented."

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank cguillau
Reviewed December 28, 2011

This hotel is located next to the King of Prussia mall, so the location is great for business travel. The rooms are clean and comfortable and there is a restaurant on-site. There is also a Bally's gym on premise, but it is shared by the adjoining hotel, so there is a little bit of a walk.

The lobby area is nice and there is a hotel shuttle available if you don't want to drive. If you are staying for business, be sure to ask about staying on the fifth floor.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank tmw23
Reviewed December 15, 2011

This is a good solid hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Bathroom was also clean and spacious.

There is an on-site resturant that provides a good breakfast (not included in room rate)

It is quite convieniant to the local mall for the shoppers and was also convieniant for my business.

I've stayed here twice and am happy with this property.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2011

I stayed at the Crown Plaza Hotel in King of Prussia the first weekend of December, 2011. This is a fine hotel for what it is, but it isn't exceptional. The lobby is nice, although our check-in took some time. We did not eat any meals there, so I can not comment on the food. My room was a bit cramped (small) and a bit dark, but it was clean. There was nothing special about it, although nothing terrible about it either. We did ask for connecting rooms and did not get this, although the rooms did end up being next to each other. That was disappointing as I had made the reservation requesting this months ago. If you need to be in this area for some reason (the mall is right across the street), this hotel is worth staying at for the price. Just don't expect anything special.

Room Tip: Top floor is quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family