Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
$109
$111
$109
$97
HIExpress.com
All reviewsa priority club memberla fitnessquiet zonebreakfast buffetclub floorroom servicenice lobbyhotel restaurantnice hotelfront desk staffdance competitionstayed here for one nightdirectly across the streetvalley forgebusiness tripfirst floornice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Staying at the Crown Plaza, was a pleasure. The adjoining room request was granted, room service was pleasent and the breakfast buffet was one of the best. The hotel is within walking distance to the King of Prussia Mall. They do offer use of the Ballys gym, which has a pool, but it is not inside the hotel. One must walk outside to gain axcess to the facilities.
The one plus we liked is the parking which is right in front of the main entrance. Our rooms were spotless offering great views of the surrounding area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank maurzzzz
rmcgowan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2011

Thank you for your kind remarks about my hotel. My team and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a positive note about your recent stay. I was especially pleased that you found your room spotless. We take cleanliness very seriously and are always happy to receive excellent reviews in that regard. We hope you will return in the future. We are designing new bathrooms, samples of which will be ready this summer. Until then, thanks again for your kindness and your business!!

Reviewed March 15, 2011

booked 2 connecting rooms w/King size bed and sofa bed. Best night sleep I think I have ever had, very polite, prompt service, anything I needed I had let the front desk know and it was at my door within 10 minutes, even a portable crib, with bedding! I can't wait until our return next year, now if only I could find out what type of mattress they use so I can buy one for my house! Great job guys! I will recommend to all.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
rmcgowan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2011

Thank you for your excellent comments about your recent stay at my hotel. My team and I appreciate your feedback very much and are thrilled to hear that you will be returning again next year. What's more, we are extremely happy that you found the sleep experience so enjoyable. We do our best to keep the hotel sparkling clean and the staff motivated to ensure that our guests are completely satisfied. It is nice to know that we succeeded in our efforts.

For your information, we use a Simmons Beautyrest, Pillow Top model mattress. It is an 11" mattress made for hotels. Simmons does have very similar retail models avaialable whenever you are in the market.

Thank you again. We'll see you next year!!

Reviewed February 16, 2011

We stayed here for one night in a King bed room. I really can't think of anything negative to say.

new hotel
nice buffet breakfast
friendly staff
Quick check in
Close to Valley Forge and Philadelphia

Oh i found my negative comment. The soda machine wouldn't accept my dollar bill no matter how hard i tried!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
rmcgowan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2011

Wow - thank you for such nice comments. My team and I really appreciate your having been our guest and we are extremely grateful for your feedback. We try very hard to make a stay here at the Crowne Plaza Valley Forge enjoyable and memorable........it is nice to receive the positive reinforcement for our efforts. Rest assured that we addressed the soda machine issue....it doesn't do any of us any good not working. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'm sorry for that inconvenience. On behalf of my entire team, Thanks again. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2010

The Crowne Plaza was a wonderful place to stay. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very clean. They let you use the pool and fitness center over at the Bally Total Fitness right next door. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family

I have been remiss in sending this note of thanks for your kind words about your visit in December. My team and I appreciate that you would take the time to acknowledge our efforts. It is always nice to read the words comfortable, clean and friendly in a review!!! More than anything, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2010

This is off the PA turnpike and not too far from downtown Philly maybe 20 mins. The lobby is a little small -there's plenty of on site free parking. Good buffet breakfast. I happen to like Crown Plaza and usually find most of them clean and comfortable.--this is a cheaperplace to stay instead of downtown philly where the hotels can be very expensive.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
rmcgowan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2010

Thank you for your nice remarks about my hotel. My team and I appreciate the positive feedback, especially as it relates to the hotel cleanliness and convenience. I also want to thank you for recognizing the value that my hotel and other Crowne Plazas offer the travelling public. We have a brand that is upscale in style but one that offers excellent value as well.

Thank you again for taking the time to write about your stay. Have safe travels and come back to see us soon.