“Can't go wrong with a hot fudge sundae”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Reviewed April 20, 2016

When I visit, I usually get a hot fudge sundae because it's my absolute favorite, but all of their sundaes are good.

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Always enjoy a trip to DQ. They have a nice seating area so you can sit and enjoy your ice cream treat. Good and fast service.

Reviewed June 23, 2015

Doesn't matter where. Dairy Queen is always great. Have eaten at D Q for many years. Will always go back.

Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

Dairy Queen always brings me back to my childhood and summer. This location is a little hard to find, it's in a small strip center off to the side in the back.
It has all the goodies and treats that you'd expect from DQ. The crew here was young and friendly. I had an ice cream cone, that was all DQ.
I did notice some hot dogs on a hot dog machine that looked really old and shriveled.
Good place to remember for the summer, it's just not very visible from the road.