“Bright and Lively atmosphere”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 157 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My cocktail was very good. My entree was a jerk chicken pasta, which I liked. It tasted even better the next day for lunch.

My partner got baby back ribs. They weren't the best tasting ribs for him, but not bad. His first mojito was very good, but the second one was not as good. Interesting how the quality of a cocktail could change so quickly.

We got a key lime pie for dessert. Absolutely delicious. Had they not provided such a good dessert, I may have given a lower rating, but I think the overall experience for myself was very good. I think it depends on what you get.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stopped at Bahama Breeze after seeing a movie and thought it was OK. My friend had a turkey burger, which she said was good and I had grilled salmon salad on a tostada, which was an OK salad. We each had a drink and the bill was pretty tolerable. I'm guessing we'd go back when we're not in the mood for a big meal.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My family and I went there a couple of weeks ago to try it out. My wife has been there before and she enjoys the drinks. I was never there and this was my first time. I found it to be nice. The service was a little slow but our waitress was awesome. The food was great and I enjoyed every bite. I ordered some fried plantains topped with tomatoes, onions and chicken or none as Tostones with Chicken , it was awesome. For my entree I ordered the Wood Grilled Cheddar cheese Burger. I was cooked great and the side of red rice and black beans were too die for. I reccommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We celebrated my daughter's 15th birthday by going to Bahama Breeze. We hadn't been to one of these restaurants since she was 5, so we had forgotten how good they are. The food was so tasty. The flavors are just a bit different from the standard chain but not bizarre. A welcomed change from the norm.

Just one complaint: The menu said that any burger could have a chicken patty substituted at no charge. My husband ordered the exact same burger as my son, except with chicken instead of beef. Should have been the same price, right? The waitress (Kim), instead of making the even exchange as the menu offered AND as my husband specifically asked for, built his chicken sandwich from scratch, charging us extra for the bacon and cheese (which came on the burger that was ordered- standard). The result was $.50 more than it should have been. We just paid it, since it wasn't a huge deal, but it was a little annoying. It never feels good to think someone took advantage of a situation hoping you wouldn't notice. I have no idea if this was the case, but it took the experience down a notch.

Other than that, it was great. We will go back again soon.

1  Thank Amanda J
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Met some friends for dinner and drinks on Monday after Christmas. We had a nice time with good food and drinks. We got there just in time for happy hour prices - 1/2 price appetizers and some discounted cocktails. Our waitress was kind enough to point out we had just made it and rushed our order in. I had a great pineapple-tini and a tropical kind of fish rice bowl. Really good. Made me feel like I was in the islands! The seared shrimp appetizer and artichoke dip were also good. Friends had a burger and a chicken dish that were both good. Our waitress was the bomb! On the downside - the music was too loud for normal conversation and there were a couple of small kids that weren't being supervised by their parents. No fault of the restaurant, I know, but be aware that this is a family place.