“A real treat!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Ridgefield, CT
“A real treat!”
Reviewed July 6, 2010

The Cheesecake factory is very special because there are none in our state. Soooo when we see one as we travel, it is a MUST place to eat and we are never disappointed! The food is excellent, salads are amazing, prices are reasonable and the cheesecake divine! We sat outside since it was a lovely evening and the the service was excellent! This one has the added plus of being connected to the King of Prussia Mall so after dinner you could walk off that cheesecake and feel no guilt!

W-B, PA
“Great Food, Quantity and Price”
Reviewed May 8, 2010

I've had many people tell me to go to "The Cheescake Factory". So, I had an opportunity and I took it. We did have to wait an hour being that it's on a first come first serve basis. But, the hour went pretty fast. The service was great, the menu extensive and the food was wonderful and plenty. They don't seem to have a problem splitting a meal, so I would check on the size before ordering solo. (Especially, if you are visiting the area and really don't have room or accomodations to bring back take out.) I most certainly would go back if ever in King of Prussia again.

“Long wait on Saturday night, but great dinner”
Reviewed October 27, 2009

If you're eating here on Saturday evening, be prepared for a long wait - our estimate given by hostess upon arrival was 1 hr 45 min wait. We browsed Urban Outfitters & some of the many nearby stores while waiting. The food was great, and the pumpkin pecan cheesecake was a perfect finish to the meal. This restaurant draws a large crowd, but the food & service make the meal enjoyable and worth waiting for.

Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,808 helpful votes
“Good Food, OK prices & service, YUMMY Cheesecake, GREAT location”
Reviewed October 17, 2009

My husband and I have eaten at this Cheesecake Factory a couple of times now. Our last visit was 3/29/2009. We went here to celebrate a special occasion..just as we had the 1st time we went there. The 1st time we visited this Cheesecake Factory at the King of Prussia Mall, we had over a 1 & 1/2 hour wait to get a table. This time, we came earlier in the day on Sunday and had almost NO wait!!

We were quickly seated at a booth and given the menus. We both decided to order from the lunch specials menu(available until 5pm), even though there was a brunch menu also available on Sunday. Many people were getting breakfast or brunch at the hour we were there (around 11:30am). However, my husband decided on the Lunch Chicken Piccata and I ordered the Lunch Crusted Chicken Romano. I ordered a soda and he ordered an iced tea. We also ordered the Crispy Fried Cheese off the small plates & snacks section of the menu . Meanwhile we sat back and relaxed. The atmosphere here was very warm and welcoming. The Cheesecake Factory has an almost upscale feel to the dining room, even though it is a casual dining experience. Within about 5-10 minutes our cheese sticks and drinks were out to us. The cheese sticks were delicious. They were made with mozzarella and fontina cheeses and were severed with a marinara sauce. They were SO yummy that we finished them off in a matter of minutes!! Within about 15 minutes or so, our lunch specials were out to us. My husband loved his Chicken Piccata and I thought the Chicken Romano was pretty good (just a tad bit salty). It was not as yummy as I had remembered it being the 1st time we were there, but it was still pretty good. I did ask the waitress to bring me some more of the creamy tomato sauce that is served over the pasta & romano-parmesan crusted chicken breast since there was not enough on the pasta for my taste & she had it out to me within about 5 minutes. The serving sizes were pretty decent for being lunch specials. My husband was able to finish all of his chicken piccata and said he was full. I did not eat all of my chicken and pasta---since I was trying to save room for dessert. So, I had to get a to-go box. The extra sauce came in handy since I was getting the rest of my pasta to-go (since it would keep the pasta moist & allow it to re-heat better).

After lunch, we decided to order cheesecake. We had been given a valentines special coupon by a lady we had met at the mall that morning. It was going to expire that day & she thought we could use it. The coupon ended up getting us one free slice of cheesecake with our purchase. So, we decided to each order our own cheesecakes--instead of splitting one slice. My husband decided on the Oreo Cheesecake and I ordered the Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake. The Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake said that it was their most popular flavor for over 30 years, so I felt confident with my selection. Within minutes, our desserts were out to us. Their cheesecake was SO GOOD. It was creamy and smooth. There could have been more strawberries on my cheesecake, but the ones that were there--we so sweet. My husband loved his Oreo cheesecake and said it was VERY good. We were both happy with our selections and the portion sizes. I just wish there were MORE fresh strawberries on the strawberry cheesecake!!

Overall, the Cheesecake Factory is a fun dining experience. The menu is SO LARGE. They have so many items, it is hard to choose what you want to order. And the variety of selections is vast-- including everything from salads to several varieties of chicken, pastas, chicken tacos, fish tacos, shepherd's pie, burgers, pizzas, meatloaf, shrimp, fish, pork chops, steaks, cheeseteaks, BBQ pork sandwich, crabcakes, grilled cheese, eggplant sandwiches, portabellas on a bun, chicken & biscuits and MORE!! What is unusual is the cuisine range: Mexican, Italian, Oriental, Thai, American, Southern, Chinese, German, and etc. Plus they serve eggs & omlettes ALL DAY everday. And, they do have the Sunday Brunch on Sundays (served until 2PM). Lastly, they serve up a variety of desserts including apple crisp, tiramisu, strawberry shortcake, a goblet of strawberries, carrot cake, fudge cake, black-out cake, and a massive selection of cheesecakes!! There has to be a cheesecake for just about everyone--whether you like it with fruit, chocolate, peanut butter, candy pieces, cookies, liquor or just plain! Check their menu for the seasonal cheesecake selections like pumpkin!

Overall, we had a good dining experience here. We enjoyed our past visits and we will continue to visit in the future. The food is good, the serving sizes are decent, the cheesecake is amazing, the service OK and the location is GREAT. The prices are a little high, so I recommend going for the lunch specials and saving a few dollars.

TIP: If you plan on visiting the King of Prussia Mall and want to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, I would recommend stopping at the Cheesecake Factory 1st and checking the waiting list. That way if they tell you that you have a 2 hour wait--you can spend the time walking the mall. I wish I would have done that the 1st time I went--instead of walking the mall 1st, only to find out I had a 1 & 1/2 hour wait!! OR you can utilize their curbside-to-go service!!

delco,pa
“one of the best restaurants I've ever been to”
Reviewed October 1, 2009

Ive been here dozen times since it opened. and it has excellent service Every one of the waitresses there are the best ive ever had. great service.the food is just fantastic. the whole wheat bread rolls with oatmeal on top are to die for.sliders are excellent. fair prices.It just cannot be beat for dining in KOP just do yourself a favor. dont go during the regular dinner hours. its always a long wait.

1 Thank matfromdelco