“Very nice lunch.. but pricy!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Had lunch here with my daughter. I knew TCF was expensive but $40 for lunch for 2 was a little surprising. However, it was a very nice lunch!
I had the lunch special Sheppards Pie and my daughter had the lunch Fish & Chips. We both really enjoyed our meals and made sure to keep room for a slice of Caramel cheesecake to share.

It was all yummy and the service was great.
It's just a little pricy is all.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The waitress knows the food when asked for suggestions and was spot on. Only the second time I was there and wish I were closer. I don't think you can go wrong with anything. Appetizers and salads are amazing. Best Nachos w/chicken I ever had out. My wives salad made me wish I were rabbit :) The meals are pretty big; most will take some home. The cheesecakes are out of this world. The red velvet cheesecake we took a small one home and worth every penny.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Cool place. ...soooo much food.it's so crowded I had to find a seat at the bar. Had a great bartender named Caesar. Had enough food left over to feed my dog for three meals.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

THe cheesecake here is phenominal. You can't ask for better and a large variety. The food comes in large portions, but I can take or leave the food. Good place to come with freinds, but I'd avoid it at lunch time as service is a little slow, understandable because it's poular and it's located in a large mall

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The Cheesecake Factory crab cake appetizer, grilled salmon, pizzas, flat breads, and burgers have all been consistent over the years, but the one item that remains an issue is the French Country Salad. When the restaurant first opened, there was a concerted effort to make sure that all of the key ingredients were generously included in the salad, but over the years, the individual amount of the items (beets, pecans, goat cheese and asparagus) have had specific proportions with these specific elements being counted out to an exact number. This has occurred on several occasions, but this time, the salad just had the Spring Mix without any of the other key ingredients. The greens were piled very high on the plate, so it gave the appearance of looking quite substantial, but upon further examination, it was determined, that in fact there was only one small piece of asparagus and one small piece of beet. The goat cheese and pecans were nowhere to be found. That would be fine if the salad was advertised as a Spring Mix. The management did ask if they could re-do the salad, but the better option was to request the missing ingredients to be brought to the table. These were served in small individual dishes. Once it was finally put together, it was fine. It was a mix it yourself salad!
The restaurant has the potential of doing better in terms of being more consistent, and the wait-staff is very professional, enthusiastic and courteous. The management needs to keep a close eye in making sure that when the plated food is ready to be brought to the customer, that it's exactly the way that it should be.