“One of my favorites...”

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Expansive menu, with all done very well. Nice drink selection. Wonderful desserts. The wait can be excessive on weekends.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

You will find a slice of heaven here. My favorite: Pecan Pie Cheesecake. Are you kidding? Who thought of that? Yum.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Usually a long wait but always worth it. Great salads, desserts and even appetizers.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

I've always heard great things about this place and went on my wife's birthday. Was really unhappy about some of the food that was served. Tuna appetizer came out looking like it got lost in the back of the cooler for a week. Foul smell and taste. Rest of the meal was good until the dessert. Place is named 'Cheesecake Factory' and it did not live up to it. I think there are too many to choose from and so your not always getting the freshest cake. Ours tasted old, if that makes sense, and we could not enjoy it. Probably won't be back.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Whenever we cash in a credit card premium, we always get restaurant cards for the Cheesecake Factory - if you've never been here, the name of the restaurant might give the wrong impression. The menu is VERY large and diverse. The food is ALWAYS consistently delicious. I love the shepherd's pie which is hamburger mixed with vegetables in a tasty gravy, baked with mashed potatoes and onion rings...tastes like English pub food! Everything else from the fresh seafood to chicken and pasta dishes, are great. The salads are enormous. This is my wife's favorite restaurant, and she's made me a convert!