“Since my first visit, I wish I can stop thinking about going back”

The Cheesecake Factory
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I was very impressed with the service..excellent.. we arrived and they told us it would be a 15 minutes wait but we were seated in less than 10 minutes..I was totally happy because it was my lady's bithday and we were both starving.. we placed our orders and our food arrived a in timely manner...very clean and organized.. help is available at your request unlike other places where you place an order and you keep looking over your shoulders because the waitress disappeared.. I definite recommend this restaurant.. This won't be my last visit neither..

Reviewed June 4, 2011

We always try to stop by The Cheesecake Factory whenever we're in the Philadelphia area or shopping at the mall, but we rarely get to eat a meal there because of how crowded it gets. They don't take reservations and there is always a long wait, no matter what day of the week. Even at off-peak times, we've been told to expect waits of an hour or more. When the line is long, we just order cheesecake to take home.

We stopped by late on a Friday night last month after seeing a show in Upper Darby. Because it was almost 11 pm when we got there, there was no wait and we were quickly seated at a table near the bar. I tried their pineapple mojito, which was delicious. We ordered our favorite appetizer: fried macaroni and cheese. They give you four huge balls and serve it over a cheesy marinara sauce. I also ordered one of their specials, a tomato basil pasta, and my husband had the chicken alfredo. Both were great. While I've had lots of other dishes at the Cheesecake Factory, I tend to order pasta because of how huge the portions are. It's easy to take home and reheat. That one pasta dish was enough for two more meals after I took it home.

As always, we had to order cheesecake to go. I jumped at one of their specials: pina colada, which was layered with a white pineapple cake and covered with coconut. It was even better than I expected. My husband and our families also enjoyed the cheesecake we brought back for them.

We love that the restaurant is open so late. It's hard to find a place where the kitchen is still open past 11 pm. But it's really the only time we can afford to eat here, because we never have the time to wait over an hour for a table. If you can fit it into your schedule, you will love the food, drinks, and desserts you can get at this restaurant. But if you're tight on time, there are plenty of other options in the area of the King of Prussia Mall that will get you in and out without a long wait.

Reviewed March 26, 2011

I was told 1:30 wait and ended up waiting over 1:50 min. Not worth the wait.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

I like it I ate sizer salad , chicken and original cheesecake

Reviewed March 11, 2011

Flat out one of the best meals I have had. Had the steak dinner and snickers cheescake, just amazing. Steak was perfect with mushroom and mashed potatoes were all delicious. And the snickers cheescake is like eating a piece of heaven.

Still, it was a lot of food that I had to pack, because its too good to let it go to waste ;)