“Great service!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed down in KOP for a couple of nights for business and ended up at friday's all by my lonesome after a long day. Im glad I did. My server was fantastic and recommended a dish that I ended up ordering and loved! (salmon with a citrus salsa) The bartender also makes a really good gin and tonic. He even helped me with directions. Everything was really fresh and super delicious.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I was a little disappointed when we walked in that the hostess coukd have cared less as we interrupted her chit-chat and no warm greeting as we were seated. The waiter was very busy but did bring napkins and drink refills without asking and no real complaints there. The petite steak I ordered was very good although the sweet potato fries were way too salty. Don't order the Parmesan steak fries with a burger (which my husband said was delicious!) unless you want to pay $1 extra for 5 fries! A rip-off I'd say but the serving waitress defended the price, saying they cost them extra for the size. Believe me, they were not super sized fries ! All in all a pleasant meal.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a large party and we were seated comfortably. Service was adequate, but the waitress was overwhelmed with our large party.
A lot of drink refills. Standard food for standard prices. Nothing different there. Food was what was expected for the price. No raves, but just good food.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I dont get restaurants like this. Do they purposefully hire people who dont want to work and therefore dont like their jobs? Neither the host nor our waitress seemed interested in working. In fact as I went to wash my hands I noticed that all the staff were in a side area sitting and talking as if they were the customers. My unlimited soup, salad, breadsticks, and drink was hardly unlimited. I had to ask for a second soup and breadsticks after the server removed the dished for the rest of my family. Feared if I asked for a second salad it would of come 5 minutes after the soup, like the first one did. Never was asked about a refill for my drink. There seems to be enough food and beverage establishments in the area and let this one go out of business and the employees look for other jobs where the management expects service.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

About 40 of us arrived on a bus - had an advance reservation but it still took a long time to get seated. Food was average for a chain. Once seated service was fairly good.