“No service = no paycheck (eventually)”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Beaverton, Oregon
“No service = no paycheck (eventually)”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I dont get restaurants like this. Do they purposefully hire people who dont want to work and therefore dont like their jobs? Neither the host nor our waitress seemed interested in working. In fact as I went to wash my hands I noticed that all the staff were in a side area sitting and talking as if they were the customers. My unlimited soup, salad, breadsticks, and drink was hardly unlimited. I had to ask for a second soup and breadsticks after the server removed the dished for the rest of my family. Feared if I asked for a second salad it would of come 5 minutes after the soup, like the first one did. Never was asked about a refill for my drink. There seems to be enough food and beverage establishments in the area and let this one go out of business and the employees look for other jobs where the management expects service.

• Visited July 2013

Kemptville, Canada
“Food OK - Challenged to Seat a Large Group With Advanced Reservation”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

About 40 of us arrived on a bus - had an advance reservation but it still took a long time to get seated. Food was average for a chain. Once seated service was fairly good.

• Visited February 2013
Milan, Italy
“Average, nothing to write home about”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The food was okay, service was slow, restaurant was crowded. Hostess seemed put out when I told her I couldn't climb the stairs and wanted a booth on the ground level. Took forever for our waitress to attend to our needs. It's convenient for those shopping at King of Prussia Mall and people that work nearby but nothing to write home about.

Visited October 2012
Monmouth County, NJ
“Didn't actually eat here because....”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We were traveling with a group of people. Made a reservation in advance since it was a large group. Reconfirmed prior to arriving at the restaurant. When we arrived, we were told that a group had just come in and they were seated in our area. We were welcome to wait until some more tables cleared out. When we advised that we had a reservation and it was reconfirmed with them, they told us that they "normally don't take reservations." However, they did so our expectation was that they would honor it. Had to eat at the nearby food court. Would not return to this Friday's.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank IrishChief
Whitehall, New York
“Not busy and not good”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

waited 20 min for a beer and daiquiri...40 min for the food...order was all messed up but didn't want to wait any longer so I kept it...food was not appetizing at all...very surprised because all my past experiences at Friday's were great...hopefully its just this particular property...never again here and it'll take me some time before I even consider the Friday's that is near my home...

Visited June 2012