“At least one meal each time in the area”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 158 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mall Boulevard
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We enjoy the atmosphere coupled with exceptional quality food and outstanding service. The sweet potato caserole is unmatched anywhere. great wine selection and you enjoy at your pace. Important to make a reservation as they are quite busy.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Theres a reason that I could not obtain a dinner reservation at Flemmings, Legal Seafood etc. and did get one at RC [albeit not at the time I requested even though there were empty tables]. The food was just Ok at least as far as the quality of the meat was concerned. If I'm paying $50.00 just for a piece of meat I expect excellence. The ribeye I ordered was thin and a bit tough, very disappointing. My dining companion felt his meat was overcooked. Service was friendly and competent. Especially noteworthy in the decor was a rug thats design was completely worn away in many places. When a male notices something like this you know something is off.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I personally don't know enough positive comments that I could say about this place. Fantastic just doesn't really sum it up. Maybe fantastic x billion!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

pretty much a 'whar you see is what you get' place, without any surprises. The menu has what you would expect of it, the service is goid, the meat well prepared, the sides a bit boring, the decor a bit usual. Go, enjoy the steak, but dont freak out about it.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have been to this restaurant in Seattle before. Like that one, it is fantastic. I had the baked chicken breasts, and I never had chicken this good in my life. Great service and great food. In fact, after we visited the one in Seattle, the service sent us a thank note! Have you ever......?