“"SIZZLE"”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 144 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mall Boulevard
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“"SIZZLE"”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you've ever been to a Ruth's Chris, you already know the experience will be perfect or close to it. This particular Ruth's Chris did not dissapoint. We had home-made chips with aoli and a french onion soup to start. Skip the soup and go to William Penn Inn for that! Chips were good, but I sure wish they served Saratoga freis instead, or in addition. I had a strip, she had a filet. Her filet was ordered MW and came out well, by the time is was done resting on the "500º" plate, it was very well done. Since she ordered MW and usually eats her steak well done, I didn't complain, what's the point. You want your steak less burnt? So mine was superb. We had mushrooms that were good because they came with a stick of butter. We had potatoes au-gratin, which were good, we ordered the roasted tomatoes which were terrible because the tomatoe was not ripe and there was no parmasean crust. I didn't complain because I was too happy eating my steak and drinking my pair red blend. Ambiance was fine here, we were there early ~5pm so I guess they still had the lights bright. I'm more of a 9pm lighting guy. All in all, come here for the steaks and service, everything else is filler.

• Visited June 2012

Thorndale, PA
“Expect a great steak, decent sides”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My wife took me to Ruth Chris for my birthday. It was my third time at the restaurant (first time at the KoP location). The ambiance of the restaurant is nice. Roomy booths, dim lighting. I ordered my ribeye to be cooked well done. My wife ordered hers medium well. We also ordered the potatoes and Broccoli au Gratin. When the steaks came, our server asked us to cut the steak in the middle to be sure that they were cooked to our liking. Both of our steaks were cooked prefectly. They steaks were juicy and flavorful. My only gripe about the food were the sides. While the potatoes were good, the Broccoli au Gratin left something to be desired. The cheddar that was melted on top didn't exactly melt very well. It wasn't terrible but it isn't something that I would order again. That being sald, Ruth Chris makes an excellent steak and we will be going back.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Ron T
Toronto
“Good but not as good as Morton's”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Very nice restaurant with good food but very pricey, and to me the
service and food not as good as it is at Morton's, still though if one
can afford it, a good place to eat

Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

From start to finish, our experience here was fantastic. My wife and I have come to the conclusion that Ruth Chris is one of the few places that we can always rely on for great food and great service. No matter which location Ruth Chris we go to, we end up with the same enjoyable experience.

• Visited April 2011
Pennsylvania
“GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Yeah, it's Ruth Chris and the food is really good! But not as good as it should be for the price, if you ask me. Good for a special occasion and on the romantic side. Just feels special to eat there. A bit expensive and portions are small.

Visited April 2011