“Good but large quantities”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano's menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.
South Haven, MI
“Good but large quantities”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The food we had was delicious. They were doing a Make A Wish fund raiser so we did the dinner for 2. Part of the deal was getting extra food to take home! We told them not to bring it since we were traveling. You still got a lot of food! I would probably eat here again if I'm back in the area.

Visited June 2014

Oslo, Norway
“A nice place to dine!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My uncle celebrated three graduations from extended family in this restaurant. We all ordered a variety of food according to each persons taste. Everyone was quiet satisfied. I had beef stake with mashed potato. Not a Italian dish in particular, but it was really good! I had stuffed mushroom for starter and tiramisu for dessert. They were good too!

Malvern, Pa
“Nice to sit down and enjoy your meal”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We were shopping at King Of Prussia mall and made reservations to eat here. Our table was ready and the wait staff was great. I like that you get a complimentary meal to take along. I would not say this is amazing italian food. However the food is decent for a chain restaurant. They also donate the evenings leftover food to charity. What a nice organization. Quite a few restaurants throw the food away at the end of an evening. So I like that they care about the communities they are located in.

I have dined here several times and had the ravioli, the lasagna and my friends usually get chicken parmesan. She like the chicken parmesan enough to reorder it at each of our visits. They were out of the seasonal desert which was a bummer but we were dining at one of the latest seatings available.

• Visited November 2013
new jersey
“great dinner”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Our soccer team and family went to dinner here last night . The service was exceptional from the hostess to the servers. Josh, Belinda, and Sara went above and beyond for our party of 30 . Water glasses were filled before you knew it, food placed and empty plates removed. It was a well oiled machine. That being said the food was spectacular. The chicken manicotti melted in your mouth . Would definitely go back and highly recommend this place to everyone. Spaghetti and meatlballs was not your average spaghetti and meatballs. Family style food and lots of leftovers. Price was well worth the food and service

1 Thank newjerseybeachbunny
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great "Famil Meal" with Family!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

This place was wonderful for a "Family Meal" after college graduation with 12 people. Their Family Menu lets you pick from 3 sizes of family meals with increasing number of choices. We went for the "Classic" and got 3 choices of salad/appetizer, 4 meal choices and 2 dessert choices. It was a great meal with all we could eat...and fun passing plates of food around the table. My personal favorite was the unending cheesecake...it always seems when you order this you get this tiny slice and want for just a bit more. Well, they served huge slices with the promise of more if we wanted it. We left there very pleased with the service and knowing it was a great choice. I wish I lived closer to go back again and again...I loved the Italian feel to it and the personable service. Also...we used the free valet parking...Great all around place!!