“Heavy Duty Italian Food”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano's menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Office colleagues recommended this for Italian food. I tried the lasagna, which was one of the popular dishes. Portion was too big for me. And when I was done, the waiter gave me one more frozen portion to take home! He explained that it was the restaurant's usual way of taking care of their customers.
Although I had no reservations, they were accommodating. Place was full by the time I finished my meal around 7PM. I think most diners would find this excellent value for the money. I came solo, but this would be ideal for a small group of friends and family.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant many times. Never have to wait too long. Food is always good to above average and the portions are very generous. My favorite dish is the one pound pork chop in a Balsamic Vinegar base. It absolutely melts in your mouth. I can understand how some one might think it is a tad expensive, but you must go there with more than two and then it can be very inexpensive and very enjoyable. If you have a problem the waiters or waitresses don't hesitate a moment to replace the meal. It is a real enjoyable place. Don't go there if you want a quiet romantic dinner for 2. Otherwise Eat hardy!!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

For a chain restaurant, I find it to be one of the better ones. I'm mostly here for lunch and have always had good service. You can't beat their deal on their classic pastas where you can get for lunch and another to take home for around $10. Portion sizes are big and it often ends up being 3-4 meals for me between the two dishes. I really like the calamari here and I could sit around and eat their bread all day. This is a big place with seating both downstairs and upstairs. I always make reservations, but every time I've been there for lunch, I would have been OK without them. The only complaint I have is that there is always this distinct unpleasant smell when you first walk in...sort of like a dirty rag was used to wipe down the table clothes. Fortunately within a few minutes, I don't really notice it anymore.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great service, great food, great atmosphere... Need I say more?
Always extremely happy that I choose to have a meal at Maggiano's.
The wait staff is very prompt and courteous. The food is always top notch. The atmosphere is always very inviting.
Large menu and at very reasonable prices.
Maggiano's is a must try for lunch, dinner or any occasion. I have been to 1 other Maggiano's and it was equally superb.
If you are hungry, try their Family Style menu. You will not be upset that you did.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I went there with a group for my birthday. They made us order family style. Well that is pretty steep price for spaghetti. It is all you can eat but the cheapest is $28+ for the light plan and goes up to over $35 for the chef's choice plan. This does not include beverages but does include three courses....The stuffed mushrooms were death by garlic and not that good. The fried Zucchini was very tasty. The salad wasn't that great. For second course we had gnocchi and sausage. The sausage were minis and very garlic flavored...the Gnocchi were mushy. The raviolis I believe were homemade and would have been good without the pesto sauce on it. The steak was very tender but not very seasoned and chicken parm was very good. The desserts were great....we ordered extra and I wasn't a fan of the lemon cookies or the chocolate cake; however the cream puffs were stuffed with ice cream and excellent as was their cheesecake. I will not go back again. Our bill for 7 people was over $260! (oh and kids 5-12 were 11.95!!)