“Adjacent Corner Bakery: old world charm meets new world coffee shop”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano's menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Located in the same building as Maggiano's (sharing roof and restrooms) is the Corner Bakery [cornerbakerycafe.com] - just enter and turn right instead of left. The menu includes breakfast all day, some light pasta dishes, a few sandwiches=paninis, salalds, and various (mostly sweet) bakery items. Order and pay at the counter, you receive a number that you place on your table and food will be delivered once freshly prepared. There is free WiFi, and a few select power outlets. High ceiling with quite a bit of wood paneling adds to the warm and welcoming atmosphere. Tip: take along a Maggiano's mint/chocolate on your way out.

There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed September 26, 2012

it was pricy and i didn't think my meal was worth the price. if there is a next time i will try something else. everyone else in my party enjoyed their meals. i guess i just expected more because of the price. the appetizers were great though!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I had the meal for $39.95 for 2...what a value! Two salads and a classic pasta for each of us to eat there and one for each of us to take home. Plus a dessert to share. Everything was beyond excellent.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Loud and crowded, service was excellent and food was delish. I was with a large group and we had a great time. And took lots of food home! Portions were very generous. I've been before and I will return.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I was here with the family for a late breakfast/ brunch. We ate on the quick service side, which operates a lot like a Panera (order at the counter and the food is brought to the table). They had a wide variety of breakfast sandwiches and similar dishes available. I was very pleased with the food I received (egg sandwich). The bacon was in particular thick and flavorful. The kids got French Toast, which they were less pleased with. I thought it looked great, with the toast being what looked like a type of brioche, but it did not suit their tastes. I think others would think it quite tasty. Service was efficient, and we were in and out in about 45 minutes. I did not eat on the main side, which offers sit down service in a dark wood type dining room, so I can't comment on that. Overall - I do indeed recommend the quick service side as a good place for a quick nosh.