“Perfectly Prepared Food”

Creed's Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Creed's Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Guthrie Road
Description: An independently owned restaurant featuring a comfortable, warm atmosphere. The menu offers an extensive wine selection and a fresh spin on classic cuts of top quality meats and fish. Our bar and lounge comfortably seats up to 50 guests and presents a sophisticated atmosphere.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The sesame seared Tuna was so fresh you could eat it without the greens, wasabi & Ginger. LOVED IT! The New Zealand Venison was cooked perfectly & served with a smokey pile of mashed potatoes & green beans (Highly Recommend) The dark chocolate mouse with marinated cherries caused me to drop my review down one notch since I believe fruit has no business with chocolate. I loved the atmosphere & location is very convenient.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I called Creed's not once but twice because my husband and I were looking for a "happy hour". I was told a "HH" was from 5 to 7 pm. ,by the gentleman who answered the phone. $6 glasses of wine, 1/2 price oysters etc. We arrived at 6 pm spent $67.56 sans tip on 1/2 doz oysters (2.00 ea) a plate of 4 sliders (tasty)
2 glasses of wine and 2 vodkas. We had a great time with 2 other guests and the owner sitting at the bar.
But, $68 plus tip at what was supposed to be "happy hour" was just not expected.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

My parents and sisters took me and my boyfriend here for my birthday dinner on a Thursday night. There was a good after work crowd but it wasn't packed. We were seated immediately and service was quick. Everything on the menu sounded awesome and we all got different things. Most had seafood- crab cakes were perfect (my mom kept asking how they stayed together with very little filling!) cioppino was awesome (broth, unbelievable!) I had the cobia over risotto, my sister had the filet with mashed potatoes and we were all sampling from her plate!
Wine list was good, we all had different glasses and enjoyed them all! Cant say enough good stuff about this place. Skip the chain places and head here!

Andrew F, Owner at Creed's Seafood & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Tiedrose, thank you so much for taking the time out to write such a great review. We truly appreciate all your feedback and that you enjoyed your dining experience with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We had a wonderful meal with my sister and husband. We called to request a change to our reservation time. I was told that they were packed that night ( I could tell from Open Table reservations) but I got a call back with a promise" we will make it work". When we arrived at 7 we had only a short wait at the bar ( good drinks) and then were seated at a very nice table ( I was expecting a last resort dark table near the kitchen!) Our server was very attentive and patient as we looked over the menu and asked questions. Our food came promptly and everything was delicious. We enjoyed the salad special, the lamb, the filet and the rib eye. We will definately come back again1

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Creed's never disappoints! Their menu selections are fantastic and their specials just add a finishing touch. Never opened the menu on Monday night as the specials were excellent fish choices. Enjoyed the black bass and tomato risotto which was very good. Love the atmosphere here and the drinks are not shy either!