“Some great appetizers, OK steaks, High priced wines” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sullivan's Steakhouse

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 143 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mall Boulevard
Transit: There are various bus stops conveniently located around the King of Prussia Mall.
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
“Some great appetizers, OK steaks, High priced wines”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Several restaurants in this chain are very good. This one had some great appetizers, particularly the calamari, which was outstanding. The steaks were OK, but at these prices you expect them to be very good. There is an extensive wine list and good help in selecting wines, but it seemed to me that the price multiple relative to retail prices was quite high. Service was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was standard steak house. All in all this is a mixed review--some great points others ordinary. We had a large party and our table was not ready at the time of our reservation. The bar was very noisy and very crowded.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Chicago
“better than expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

Knew Sullivan's was solid from its Chicago venue, but this was way better than I thought. Hosted a lunch for 15 people in a private room, had multiple waiters take terrific care of us. Everyone ordered off the menu and we passed some apps. My swordfish special was spectacular! I've got to offer up two thumbs up - was a great business lunch experience all the way around.

Visited April 2014
Exton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Busy Bar scene, great appetizers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

My wife and I met here after work and stopped in for a drink and appetizers. The bar was very crowded after 5pm, but we eventually got seats at the bar. They have Brugal 1888, one of her favorite rums behind the bar. We ordered 3 small plate appetizers and they were great! We had a wonderful shrimp appetizer, a sliced steak and spinach appetizer, and a pasta and chicken appetizer. We were able to fill up on just those. Next time, we want to come back and try the steaks in the main dining room.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DonTucker
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

After hearing such rave reviews, I was anxiously looking forward to a juicy, tender steak. I ordered the Strip from the threesome menu (appetizer, salad and entree) and it was stringy and tough, not tender and juicy. I ate it anyway because I was hungry and when the waiter asked how it was, I told him and he said he was sorry and I should have complained sooner. I won't be back as there are plenty of other quality steak houses to choose from.

1 Thank Steven S
Reading PA
“Great meal, excellent service. Bar area very loud and crowded”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Visited on January 24, 2014 for dinner with friends. We met in the bar area first. The bar was very crowded and so loud we couldn't have a good conversation. Drinks were excellent, my wife really enjoyed "the knockout". Suggest you try this drink. We all ordered steak, all came out exactly as we ordered and the sides were all correct as well. This place is on the upper end of the price scale for steak, you should know this before going. Overall excellent, would visit again.

Visited January 2014