“Something Out of the Ordinary”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 143 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mall Boulevard
Transit: There are various bus stops conveniently located around the King of Prussia Mall.
Wexford, Pennsylvania
“Something Out of the Ordinary”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I came here. We've been to Sullivan's at other cities, but we wanted to see if this one met our expectations. It did. I had my rack of lamb. She tried the onion rings--huge serving.
Overall, excellent dinner. We were not disappointed. A bit loud for us, but it was nice to see many other diners enjoying their party.

• Visited May 2013

Morrisville, Pennsylvania
“Sullivan's holds it own!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

With all the choices in KOP Sullivan's is capable of holding its own. The food was very well prepared. The service is top shelf. Our server Ricardo is worth asking for he makes the visit even more special. I have dined at all the steak places in KOP and Sullivan's can go toe to toe with them all. Place is a little loud,and booths a little cramped. But the staff and the food more than make up for it. We will make this a frequent stop. The wine list was excellent as well. Can't wait to return.

• Visited October 2013
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were in Philly to visit our son and his wife and wanted to take them out for a special dinner. The steaks and apps were just fantastic! We spent over 3 hours enjoying our time together and never once felt rushed. The waitstaff were knowledgable and friendly. Eric the manager came over and personally asked us how everything was. Make sure that you have the Gorgonzola butter on the ribeye... Medium rare!

Visited September 2013
Berwyn, Pennsylvania
“Think of Sullivan's for Lunch Sometime”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I use it as a great business lunch location. Has the convenience of KoP area and it is not busy (yet not empty) and quiet. The lunch menu is more reasonably priced than dinner and portions won't put you to sleep once back in the office. The service is usually pretty good as well.

If you are OK with the Sullivan's signature dark and windowless atmosphere, give it a shot for lunch.

• Visited August 2013
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I took the advice from the Hotel to come here for dinner and I am glad I did. The food was excellent and the service was great. I would refer this Steakhouse to anyone. I will definitely be back if I make it back to the area.

Visited August 2013