“Typical sports bar”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Novi, Michigan
“Typical sports bar”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Its the usual sports bar..Big screens, ok food and beer.. Not a bad place to hang out on a business trip.

Visited October 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Great for watching sports”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I was on a solo business trip & wanted somewhere easy to dine & watch some sports - Champps was an ideal option. I ate at the bar & therefore avoided 30 minute wait for a seat on a Saturday night. The service was quick and not intrusive. I was able to drink my ale & eat my Kobe burger at leisure whilst watching the game in a relaxed atmosphere.

Visited September 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“I Will Return”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was at the Philadelphia Expo Center, while I was there I wanted a nice place to eat dinner. A friend suggested Champps Americana and I was not disappointed. My waitress was attentive, my crab bread (french bread, seafood crab salad, cheese blend, marinara) was great, my bacon cheeseburger was medium well (as ordered), and my french fries were delicious (not over-seasoned).

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Good food and late night servce.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We ate at this restaurant àfter 11:00 pm one evening. They serve dinner until 2:00 am. I appreciate being able to have a good meal late at night. My business has me traveling and often arrive in a city after normal restaurant hours. Having the choice of a fill menu is appreciated. The food was hot and tasty. I recommend this establishment even if you are eating during normal hours.

Philadelphia
“Typical pub food, no complaints”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The buffalo wings are extremely good. My burger was very tasty, no issue there. The bottle beer was not as cold enough, I think the Saturday crowd was heavy and the beer was not sitting in the fridge long enough. Out waiter was very good, attentive but not overbearing. I would not hesitate to return