“Nothing special”

PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Nothing special”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

First casino I've been to that you have to buy a membership just to get in. If you are a new member ($10), they do give you $25 in free slot play and a $10 food credit. The casino is not as big as I thought it would be. Plenty of table games though. The place was very clean and big screen TV's all over. Not that impressed to make a special trip down again.

2 Thank lucylover

Williamsburg, Virginia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Penny Arcade Disguised as a Casino”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Low rent is the best way to describe this place. Music blasting from ceiling speakers is the first offence. If a venue is worthwhile, it doesn't have to shout at you to tell you that you're having a good time. Lighting is offensive, the "turnstyles" you have to pass through in order to get to the casino are a joke. The casino is about the size of the lobby of any of the casinos I've been to in Vegas. Smoking and non/smoking sections are interwoven, so what's the point? The cashiers are useless, there were 8 cashiers in the cage on Saturday night and 2 were working. The rest were sitting around talking. There were a number of people in line to cash-out and I was behind a couple of them, when at least 5 minutes went by and the line grew longer I decided I'd had enough. I walked out and threw my "passport" into the trash can. Go somewhere else.

6 Thank Ward D
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“too much smoke and a big run around”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had a member card but the hotel gave me what I thought was the pass to the casino for the day. I had to go up to the check in desk to get a lousy one day pass. My paid reservation was for 2 days but theu can only give you a one day pass. And you must be a member of their "club". I am allergic to smoke and it is horrendous inside the casino., on top of the lousy room air at the radisson I had a cold for a week after being there. Stay away unless you absolutely have to Gamble.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank joelay
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Bingo at a church would be better”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

What a poor excuse for a casino. Better off at AC any day of the week and twice on Sunday! Just a small little dump with no atmosphere to speak of.

7 Thank Soprano1NewJersey
Edinburg, Virginia
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Small but had lots of fun”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have been here several times. The casino is small and on some nights its hard to find a machine to play but when you do find one, you can play for a while. The machines are not as tight as other casinos and we played on a couple of machines for an hour because we were winning enough to keep us going. This is one of the few casinos where both my husband and I leave breaking even or a winner.

Visited September 2013