Review Highlights
Low rent joint

Working mans casino. The cigarette smoke is bad. Your eyes will be burning as soon as you walk in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
RI_Travel_Guy
Rhode Island
via mobile
Boondocking location

Reviewed September 11, 2018
hopalongrving
Wilmington, North Carolina

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First and foremost, many Visa debit cards are not accepted by these 3rd party “Casino Cash” machines due to improper security reasons. The casino is normally empty. Though I have reported this problem to management several times, nothing has been done - no wonder they are empty because few people can get cash out!!! Instead of using my ATM card, I tried a credit card on one of these machines today. No money came out and they gave me a receipt saying I had taken out $200.00. On hold with the ATM’s customer support for 45 minutes and then on hold with my Visa people for 30 minutes. No satisfaction from either party. I will never return to this casino again! What a total waste of time!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

One room. Not much else to the place. Dunkin’ Donuts.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I like this casino for a couple of reasons. First, it’s only 15 minutes from home and parking is easy. It’s not what you call a “Vegas or NJ shore” huge and fancy decorated place but it shouldn’t be since it’s only a one floor mostly slots casino.

When it first opened you had to pay $10 to get in and in exchange they gave you a $10 dining credit. About a year ago they finally allow guests to just walk in without paying. So now, parking and entrance is free.

It’s perfect for something to do after King of Prussia mall or dining out. I like it because I’m not a big drinker or club person so I can walk in play some slots or table games without a hassle. I’ve been there three times and won 2/3 times. I think your money lasts a good amount of time. They have bars, restaurants as well as 2 hotels with a pool resort are. If you’re looking for a Vegas experience, don’t come but if you like to dabble in small time gaming, it’s perfect and open 24/7

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Swung into the casino for a night of boondocking in our RV, we are so glad we made the stop. Though it is not clearly marked they allowed us to park in the open air parking lot to the left of the building overnight. We were able to explore the comedy show, pool side bar and of course try our hand on the casino floor.

Had a great evening- even if we didn’t win big :)

The layout of the buildings had us a bit confused, apparently it used to be another structure so if you get lost ask one of the very helpful and easily identified staff members for help.

Tip: You will smell like smoke even if you do your best to avoid the smoking areas - don't come here if you have breathing issues.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

There is different variation of table games in addition to slot machines. The service in nice in general. Make sure to apply for membership card for the possibility of having free meals and playing chips. The only thing I didn’t like is the limited option of dining.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I have tried this Casino maybe 10 times while my wife shops at KOP Mall. Never, I mean never have I won a dime on the slots at V. It's almost impossible not to win once in a while right? The place is small. Most of the machines are older models. Service stinks. If you are a non-smoker-this place is your hell! I have vowed never to return! Next time I'll go to the mall and buy some overpriced $100 shirt at Jos. A. Banks. At least I'll get something for my money! Go to Parx; much better and you might win a few dollars.

1  Thank Getaway810004
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Can't complain too much, as we came away winners. :). Most of these type of casinos are really stacked for the house. So we probably just got real lucky. But was a bit too smokey inside at times.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to this casino but what a disappointment to see smokers lined up both at the bar and the machines.

The haze of smoke filled the air - very poor ventilation..we reaked of cigarette smoke on our clothes. The smell upset my stomach and we had to leave...what a disappointment!

3  Thank EaglevilleRita
Reviewed August 27, 2018

My wife and I decided to drive to the Valley Forge Casino Resort area after spending a few pleasant days at Harrah's in Atlantic City. We booked a room at a local hotel ($165.00) for the express purpose of spending time at the VF Casino. From the second we entered the small casino we both noticed a strange vibe. People walking around with blank stares or frowns on their face. We knew this was a small casino but we didn't know it would be so limited & loaded up with older and non exciting slot machines. We were able to walk around the entire casino floor in five minutes or less. There wasn't much noise as most of the slot sounds were low or muted and zero excitement on the gaming floor. The girl at the promotions window was pleasant but quick to tell us that the casino was in the middle of a takeover by another gaming company. She handed us our new "Valley Club " casino cards and told us we would get an instant $25 free play as soon as we reached 1 point. After an hour of losing and a few hundred $$$ going through the machine we still had not reached our 1 point. . No one around us seemed to be having any fun and all you could hear were people cussing at the machines. My wife and I looked at each other and decided we would cut our looses and head back to our overpriced hotel. Hopefully the new gaming company can add some life to this mundane establishment.

1  Thank ToPoorToCare
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

You could spend your entire life savings in here and not hit a single jackpot. The machines are as tight gripped as they come.

I've been going here for several years because I'm close/in the area. Casinos fascinate me and I actually enjoy watching others play as well as donating a few bucks myself.

In the hundreds of hours that I have spent here... I've probably witnessed 5 "large" hits on slots. (Around $999.99 - $2,200.00)

It is sad because people put hundreds of dollars in machines that they will likely not hit on. You'd be lucky to walk away from with enough money to Uber home.

The servers take in upwards of 45 minutes to return with a free drink and get mad when you don't tip them. I could've drove to WaWa bought my own damn drink, ate a full dinner, returned and still not have been brought my drink. It's ridiculous.

Cigarettes are 14+$ a pack.

Again, WaWa is right down the road and smokes are 5.89 --> 7.35 plus tax.

This isn't convenience. This is bending people over a barrel.

Food is stupid expensive and is poor quality.

I've had the pizza, general tsoas (Chinese) and sandwiches.... None of these items are worth the 12-18$ they will charge you.

Let's say you have a conservative visit. . . You plan on spending approximately 100$ all together.

You withdrawal 100 from the ATM.
You get hit with a $5.50 charge from the casino right off the bat. Plus the 2.50 your bank will charge you.

$92.00 remaining.

You gamble for about 20 minutes losing roughly $30.00. (even at a minimum bet)

62.00 remaining.

You wait for beverage lady but she never shows.

You are hungry and decide to go to the food area. You pick up a plate of food. -$15.00

$47.00 remaining.

You eat the food though it's garbage because you are blindly excited to get back to the games.

Well, in a matter of a half hour you're out the 45.00 you had left.

With maybe two bucks in your pocket.

This place is a waste of your time and resources.

Over the last five years I've dumped thousands here. Take it from me... You're not going to win here. I've played every machine, every table and every bet. . Not worth it!!!!!!!

Spare yourself the heartache. Buy a lotto ticket periodically. Your chances are pretty similar at that rate.

3  Thank Nicole B