“I paid for the trip with my winnings.”

Valley Forge Casino
Wilmington, Delaware
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“I paid for the trip with my winnings.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

The Casino was on the small side, but had a variety of slots and table games. Day visitors have to buy a membership or a gift card t get onto the Casino floor, which was a little strange, but we were staying at the casinos hotel. I won enough to pay all out expenses of the trip. There is a smoking area, so about half the casino floor was off limits for us. Was an enjoyable diversion.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Small but not crowded”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

Enjoyed the casino, it's small, but not too crowded. Has a small variety of slots. Something for just about everyone.

2 Thank Pappillion27
Minneola, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Small intimate casino”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and stayed in the Valley Forge area for a weekend getaway and this was our first trip to visit the casino. This is a very small, intimate casino; you can actually stand in the middle of the room and see very clearly from wall to wall. It seems to be a good place to stop if you just want to throw some money in the slots since there were a fair number of slots machines. There were a very limited number of table games and no nightclub that we could find. There is a bar located in the middle of the floor which had a nice seating area.

We did not eat here but only found what looked like a food court, cafeteria? I believe there are some restaurants but they must be located in the hotel? We could not find a way to walk from the hotel to the casino without walking outside. Maybe we missed the hallway/opening that connected the two properties.

The casino is worth a stop if you are in the area but I would have been disappointed if I traveled here just to play in the casino. We found the employees to be very friendly and welcoming, kudos to them for making our visit pleasurable and fun.

2 Thank kathyt08069
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“On the smaller side, but a good time.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We visited last Saturday and had a great time. Free valet, lots of table games, music and dancing at the bar, reasonably priced drinks at the bar and free at the tables. Good service and fun dealers. We were able to buy a $10 gift card and get in for free. We then used that for drinks inside.

1 Thank Peter A
Exton, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Reason you pay to get in to casino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Cannot belive reviews about paying to get in.The reason is that when you pay 10.00 to play in casino they give you a 10.00 gift card for eating in food court ect.The food is excellent.My husband and I are not big gamblers.On 20.00 my husband won 800.00 on slots.Love it because no big bus loads of people playing two slots at once.Fun time.

Visited August 2012