“One smoky basement room in the convention center.”

Valley Forge Casino
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went to Valley Forge Casino for the first time since it opened. I had been their when it was part of the convention center. Once I figured out the entrance policy (buy a $10.00 pass for one day membership and they give you $10.00 to spend on anything BUT gambling at the casino) I played $20.00 on the slots.

This was only my second visit to a casino, and I was very underwhelmed. The casino apppears to be one room with a bunch of table games and slots. I was frustrated by the smoke smell which was EVERYWHERE. I also thought perhaps they would have a little more going on at 9pm on a Saturday night. I did ask someone on the way out, and they tried to explain to me the areas which were smoking, and those who were non smoking.

If you just want to go blow some money and gambling is your thing, head on down to VF casino. Free Valet Parking complimentary drinks, and the usual fare. If you are looking for somewhere special with cool food and a nice atmosphere, , I would still go to Atlantic City.

2  Thank Jshoen
There are newer reviews for Valley Forge Casino

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Check this out... I was at the VF casino dance party last Friday night. It was off the chain OLD SCHOOL..style with the one of the best DJ's in the mixx. Mr Nick T. still spinning after 40 years. This IS the spot in the burbs when Friday is here. Mr Nick T. was on his game with every groovin, movin, and jumpin sounds from the 60's, 70's, and all them line dances you heard them, to the right, to the left etc. Its was like I just went to every wedding party all over.. Jump on it with Nick T. It was a BLAST even the players on the casino floor were movin to the music of Barry, Lou Rawls, KC, Donna S. and so many more sounds. This is the TGIF I'm talkin about.. Cant wait till FRIDAY at VF Casino 8 pm Mr. Bob Pantano is there to MC.. Give it a try. Frank V.

2  Thank Roseann T
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The casino is nice, you have to have a card to get in, which I thought was interesting. Food there was pretty expensive.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Just a really poor excuse for a hotel and casino. The Radisson Hotel group should be ashamed of themselves for allowing their brand to be attached to this wreak of a place.

2  Thank RockyMntBoy
Reviewed September 24, 2012

You can't just walk into this casino, you need to be a 'member' or eat at the overpriced food court. Small casino with a circular bar that takes up a lot of space. On the good side, it was easy to find my partner as opposed to some of the monster casinos in Atlantic City.

5  Thank LyndonP