“$100 Free Slot Play Rip Off”

Valley Forge Casino
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“$100 Free Slot Play Rip Off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

I went to Valley Forge Casino on Wednesday July 11, 2012 and was told by many of my friends that I would get $100 Free Slot Play when I sign up for a players card. I went there was was told they no longer are giving any promotions. This is not fair when you give to some and not others. As I was standing in line I see other people have offers they recieved in the mail. This is not fair at all. One lady got $500 promotion but you would not give me $100 of free slot play. I am going to place a complaint with the Gaming Board of PA abotu this. You pick and choose who you want to get these promotions. You can bet that I will tell everyone it is not worth the time or money to go to Valley Forge Casino. The advertise $100 of Free slot play and then they only give it to certain people. NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited July 2012
5 Thank R H

Indiana
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Tacky & Tasteless Skip this!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

We visited and felt like we were robbed!
Had to pay to get in we were promised a voucher in gift shop or food as reimbursement but..... Gift shop was closed and we had just eaten dinner
It was so... Tacky
Other casinos wine and dine you and take your money but you feel you are schmoozed and entertained in tne process .
This one insults you by utilizing bait and switch techniques!
Poor staff spends all their time defending policies that possess NO logic.
Will NOT go again!
Everyone in our group felt the same
Group of 5
I would rather make the drive to ACity
If you can't do something well because of the "supposed" condtraints imposed upon your "racket" and it's "TACKY" and tasteless don't do it!

1 Thank WeTell
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scam”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

200 dollars for one point? Yeah you get $1 for 1 point but when it takes that much at the slots to even get one then what's that worth? Such a rip!

1 Thank Ashter J
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The story”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

Employees don't want to be there because they obviously get treated aweful. The customer service is horrific because the employee morale is so low. Why support a casino and its investors when it's such a lie.

1 Thank Jus M
New Jersey
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“pay to lose money?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

It's the first casino where I've had pay to enter - the small, modern design casino is convenient and free parking is close and available, but the "membership" fee is barrier to a quick visit.

3 Thank njdaveus