“Clean, Cool and Great Location”

SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very happy with this hotel. Traveled to the area for a lacrosse tournament with the kids. The rooms are clean, contemporary and quiet. Breakfast is free and easy and good for the kids. Pool is teeny tiny and not worth bringing a bathing suit. Check in staff and service all very friendly. Couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
michelle n, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you 4MGOBLUE!

We appreciate your great review on our hotel. We are very please that you enjoyed your stay here and hopefully next year see you guys again!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stayed here for one night for lacrosse tournament. Hotel is recently updated, modern and extremely clean. The beds were so comfortable and bathroom modern, large and spotless. The breakfast was nice and hotel has bar which was great at night to enjoy a cocktail sitting outside by the fire pit! Great spot!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2014

clean and spacious room (family of 5). The mall is down the street along with several restaurants to choose from. The hotel breakfast had plenty of choices and was good. There is nothing negative to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The hotel and its rooms are quite nice and clean. The furniture is quite new and beds comfortable.

The only complain I have is the bad service afterwards! When I departed (5 days ago) I forgot some items in the room. After 5 days and having called 6 times I still couldn't find anyone who can tell me if my items were found (why should they not find them??) and if they can send them back to me. The person I get on the phone always tells me that I need to contact housekeeping but housekeeking is always unavailable! What kind of service is that? How difficult can it be to check if some items were found???? Really disappointed!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Giota K
michelle n, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Giota K,

I would like to apologize on behalf of the staff for the frustration you had to deal with about your missing items. I do want to assure you that your items were found and will be shipped out first thing tomorrow morning. Again, I do apologize for this. Hopefully, the next time you are back in town, we will see you and make your next stay better! Have a great night Ms. K!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My family recently stayed at this hotel to attend a funeral. It is hard to find a hotel room for 6, let alone a reasonable one. This hotel was perfect. We had plenty of space in the room and the rate was great. The hotel was clean. The breakfast had plenty of choices. Patti, at the desk was very helpful and kind. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our track and field team recently stayed at the hotel. Their arrival was late night, The staff was helpful in assisting them with getting food. The rooms were clean, great location. One of our student athletes let his passport at the hotel. Michelle (guest relations) sent the passport back to our school, which was returned (in error) and back to the hotel, then lost midstream. She worked daily trying to track it down. Everyone on her staff was aware of the situation. After 2 plus weeks she was successful in location the passport. The passport has now been returned and all is well.
Many thanks again to Michelle, the staff and everyone at the hotel for providing our team with a great experience. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I booked the Spring Hill for a last minute night out. As soon as I got to the hotel I was impressed with the amenities. Very organized, pretty and clean. I'm only not giving 5 stars because the staff was not so friendly either at the front desk or at the breakfast in the next morning. The room was super clean, big and comfortable. The following morning we had a complementary breakfast that was beyond avarage, with food replacement even when it was just 5 min for the breakfast time is over! It's a little hard to find at night, but I like the idea of a hidden place.
Definitely coming back

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
michelle n, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Marianna,

I would first like to thank you for staying with us at the SpringHill Suites in King of Prussia. We are happy to hear that our amenities met your requirments and that our breakfast was beyond average for you. On behalf of the frontdesk and breakfast staff I would like to apologize. We strive to make every guests stay here as comfortable as possible. Please, we hope to see you again in the near future!

Travelers also viewed these King of Prussia hotels
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of...
#1 of 16 in King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
#5 of 16 in King of Prussia
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge
Holiday Inn Express King Of Prussia
Holiday Inn Express King Of Prus...
#10 of 16 in King of Prussia
Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Crowne Plaza Hotel Philadelphia ...
#6 of 16 in King of Prussia

Been to SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia? Share your experiences!