“Nice Hotel - Very Poor WIFI”

SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The hotel is OK enough with newer rooms and lobby. Nothing special but decent enough. They also have a small bar area with that serves sandwiches and similar items. Here too, the food is nothing special but decent enough. My biggest complaint is the poor wifi. In my 1st room, I was unable to connect at all. After discussing the issue with the front desk, they suggested I switch room, which I did. This did help somewhat as I was then able to connect, albeit at a very slow speed. If you value a working wifi connection as much as I do, I would suggest a different hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank OntheRoadAgain917

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Have stayed here several times in the past two months. For a new hotel, the WiFi is awful. If i get a connection (which is only 30% of the time) it is weak and sporadic. Cant get on facebook, let alone conduct business or use Skype. When i call the front desk, they tell me to wander around my room to find hotspot or sit in the lobby, neither of which works. At these prices ($175/night), this is awful.

Breakfast is good and hotel is cleam, but dont stay here if you need to do anything online. I doubt I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank ALSinNYC
Reviewed August 27, 2012

A road warrior here, and I know a thing or two about hotels. I had the pleasure of staying in this hotel and have nothing but great things to say about it: Friendly staff, spacius, super clean, ultra modern - yet warm suites. Everything is new and pristine. Living area is comfortable with an l shaped sofa, desk with retractable glass panels, walk in closet, and beds with reading lights. The kicker? Body shower with side sprinklers!

Breakfast is free and includes a rich selection, and if you are hungry, the bar has some food (burgers, chicken fingers) for very reasonable prices.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2012

From start to finish we could not find a problem with this hotel..Very new hotel with quite a few hard thought common sense practical updates in the rooms and common areas the transition from breakfast to casual lobby comfort with a beautiful outside seating area and outdoor fire pit, make for a very relaxing and inviting atmosphere whether its morning afternoon or night time..Every person on the staff from custodians to managers made eye contact greeted us and asked if we needed anything and how our visit was going..If they can bottle that new hotel energy and recently trained hospitality who would want to stay anywhere else...What a breath of fresh air seeing how hospitality is meant to be...

Reviewed August 27, 2012

It really helps being a brand new hotel. And I personally like the SpringHill Suites concept. So this one appealed to me from the moment my wife and I walked into the fresh looking lobby and two really nice,helpful gentlemen checked us in quickly. ALL the staff we encountered were courteous and efficient. Our room (419) was very modern and clean (even with the big spot on the rug by the door). Good hotel location, too, tucked behind trees on a hill. Why not a five rating? A few small annoyances. The pool is listed as heated on the hotel's webpage. It most definitely wasn't. Normally in the summer, this might not be a problem. But on this overcast day, it was chilly swimming. Second, I can't understand why every TV is blaring in their large, beautiful breakfast seating area. Nowhere to just sit and have a quiet breakfast. Finally, there should be a SpringHIll Suites sign at the turn onto Mancill Mill Road. If you don't have GPS, it's hard to find.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I just stayed at this hotel this past weekend and I am so in love with it. Its not exactly the easiest to find but that's do no lack of signage from the main road, but once you find it, you have found a little peice of heaven.. This hotel was open on April of this year so everything is new, nice and fresh. The decor is amazingly and refreshing. The atmosphere In the restaurant and patio are is relaxing. The hotel staff was friendly, and helpful. The gym had new updated equipment with a water cooler. The outside patio was right off the restaurant and lounge area. They had an outdoor fire pit which one on the second night of our stay. The pool is small for the size of the hotel but it still looks nice. We stayed in the king studio suite and it was awesome. I wish I could of taken the bed home with me as it was super comfortable. I love the desk area with the sliding glass doors which allowed me to do work but still feel connected to my mate. The bathroom was nice, the shower has 3 heads which was awesome. Everything was bright and refreshing. The only negative in the room was that the air conditioner didn't have adjustable vents so the air blows directly on the bed which we had to keep adjusting so we didn't freeze To death. But that was manageable. The free breakfast wasn't bad either. We ordered wings from the bar the first night and surprisingly they were delicious. The prices of the snacks at the font desk was ridiculously high but that's anywhere you go now a days. The lobby also has a computer station and a station to print boarding passes for flights. Unfortunately the one computer only did flights and you couldn't use the Internet so your forced to wait if somebody is using the other computer. Over all this experience was great and I will deff stay here again and again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This hotel is very nice . The staff is excellent and the rooms are great, especially the bathroom. The breakfast is average with no changes during the week. The pool is very small and my kind didn't want to enjoy it.
The hotel is located near king of prussia mall, but it is not possible to go to any place walking.