“Great Place for Kids”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The food was solid and the service was great. However, the best asset of this restaurant is that it is kid-friendly. From the menu to the food to the drink cups to the balloon artist that told jokes, the kids LOVED it!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stopped there after visiting the King of Prussia mall. Across the parking lot from the Hyatt House. Can't remember the name of the dish, but it was shrimp, clams, mussels, and scallops over paella. Plenty of seafood, couldn't finish the also delicious paella. Very friendly staff and excellent margaritas.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Last year I visited Joe's Crab Shack for the first time, enjoyed it thoroughly, so my girlfriend and I had to return. This time was just as incredible as the first. Got the Appetizer Sampler and the Sam Adams Pot, both were great! After dinner we went up to the bar for some drinks and had Quentin as our Bartender. He was great! Friendly, Knowledgeable, and overall just great company to be around; we appreciated him very much!

1  Thank CHH91187
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I tried it for the 1st time today. We thought it was very good. Marvin was our waiter, he was great!! Very helpful, funny, attentive. He made it a fun dining experience. Unfortunately we were seated by the playground, us with no kids made it a loud hectic dinner. My opinion.... Not a place for young children. We had the crab dip, hot tasty, fresh tortia chips. I had the Rajun Cajun steam pot . Great taste if you like it spicy. My wife had the Sam Adams steam pot . Good garlic taste. She ended up mixing my sauce with hers. Great combo!!! Drinks were good, Southern Spiked Tea, yummy. I could drink several of them. Take the bib, it'll save your shirt. Lol. Messy but finger licking good. Lots of other choices for the cleaner eater.
Great experience, we will be back again!!!!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

One out of four liked their dinner,one person got the grilled sunset salmon, very small portion,plus it was all dried up.Two of us got the southern fried lobster which is advertised on tv ,what you see on tv you do not get. On tv it looks like thin powdered breading,with big chunks of lobster,it came with a heavy dried up breading, and very little chunks of lobster,there we plenty of dried up pieces of breading,with nothing in it. woul i go there again no no no.

2  Thank nehoc01