“Laid Back”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Laid Back”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great place to hang with friends. Sitting on picnic tables inside, buckets of beer, seafood boil pots, what else can you ask for. ANd did I mention, the food is great!!!! Build up an appetite, grab some friends, and spend a couple hours catching up.

• Visited July 2013

Ridge, New York
“Vacation-Business Travel”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Drew our. Server was knowledgeable and friendly. Portions large, seafood trio slightly greasy. The shrimp trio was excellent. The drinks were excellent.

• Visited July 2013
pottstown
“the food here is NOT good”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was excited to try this place and had high expectations. I was totally disappointed with my meal. The quality of the food that they serve here is poor. It was salty and bland...and get this one, they do not serve real butter. I had a real problem with that. Whoever would have thought that a chain seafood restaurant would not give you real butter. It is a blend of margarine and butter. It was gross. I would rather eat it without anything. I would never go back.

• Visited August 2012
“Fun concept”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

A chain restaurant I had not tried before. "Steam pots" were delicious! Waitress was friendly and fun putting bibs on us with nicknames. Loud place- great for kids. Awesome playground outside- looks like a boat. Recommend if you love seafood.

• Visited June 2013
Clifton, New Jersey
“The food was very good”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was surprised that the food was so good. Everything was cooked to order, not like most chains. We waited a long time, as we all ordered entrees. We had plenty of food, so if we had shared a starter, we may not have finished our dinner. The atmosphere probably appeals to young people, it can be nosy. The one thing that is strange is that there are no prices for any alcoholic drinks. I wanted to order a glass of wine and had to tell the waiter what wines I was considering and he had to get the prices from somewhere. I told the manager that I thought this was odd, but he said it is their policy. The paella is very good.

Visited June 2013