Motel 6 Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
$110
Doubletree.com
$139
$129
Sheraton.com
All reviewscheap staybare bonesroom was cleandecent sizeoff the highwayshopping mallcleaning staffkingwalmartproximity
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Well meaning but untrained staff. Management is clueless. Room was clean enough for me for a brief stay, but I would never take my family here. Old, dated and not very clean is the bottom line here.
Had to contact their corporate office in the end to get the double charges taken off my credit card. It was the cheapest in the area, but that should be the tip-off to anyone wanting to stay here.

Room Tip: In a pinch it will do, but come in with low expectations
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Arriving late at night the only rooms left were smoking; wanting to get some sleep meant taking a smoking room and it reeked of tobacco, but, I knew it would. The next morning after showering and dressing we headed out to Michael's deli for some breakfast and knew we'd never stay there again!! The front desk staff was a young female who checked us in and was also there when we checked out the next morning. At check in there was a tall gentlemen who had positioned himself nearby working on a laptop and I had to think his presence was to afford her some protection should she need it.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed 2 nights (9/9/11 and 9/10/11) and it was terrible. The rooms smell like mildew and we bought Febreeze. That didn't help. The bathroom isn't big enough to turn around in and the toilet does not have a cover. We slept on top of the covers. The towels were dirty and worn. Pay a few extra dollars and stay at a decent hotel and spare you sinuses. Housekeeping only removes trash. The carpet needs to be replaced. One room had roaches and the individuals moved to another hotel. There were dogs roaming the hallway and you could hear dogs barking in some of the rooms. The name should be changed to Motel Hell. I can't understand why the Health Department or the City hasn't shut it down. Take my advice and never stay at a Motel 6, if necessary take your food money and stay at a better quality hotel.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms at this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2011

beyond disgusting. bed bugs. giant blood stains. obvious illegal activity taking place in the hallways. frayed carpeting. cigarette burns in the comforter of A NON SMOKING ROOM. non-smoking sign was an ash tray turned upside down, with a non-smoking sign on the bottom. nasty looking people drinking beer in the hallway. you can hear everything from the other rooms. we didn't even stay. and the two people in front of me in line at the counter were also asking for their money back and leaving.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We only stayed there one night. It was one of the smelliest rooms I have ever been in. Also very dirty. If we ere not exhausted we would have gone somewhere else. Parts of the bathtub had been painted over (possibly because it was stained??). When I called the desk and asked for more towels I was told they do not have enough staff and that I needed to go get them. When we left the clerk gave us the wrong receipt. I didn't realize until I had going out to the car. It not only had someone elses name, but also tehri address, phone number and american express account number. The clerk didn't care much when I went back in and pointed out his mistake.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family